Devil's right hand

Mustafa and Emine, Eda's parents, were very much in love. A type of love anyone would be jealous of, a type of love that lived on through Eda. They were brutally murdered, but they knew and they had been prepared that one day that might have happened, so they took precautions.

That world, the world they lived in, the guns, the drugs, the fights. Once you got yourself onto that world, there'd be no coming back. They couldn't do that to little Eda, an innocent and good soul who they thought was not shaped for that life, even though the adrenaline constantly thrilled them.

Once things started to get complicated, they made Ayfer promise she would take Eda and raise her far away from that world and never speak of it.

"Let her have a normal life"- Emine begged Ayfer 11 years ago.

"Her life will never be normal, she'll find out one day."

-

"You're interesting"- Serkan said to her with a smile on his face. "So tell me a bit about yourself. Where do you come from Eda Yildiz?"

"Since you're insisting. I was born here, in Istanbul. At 17 I lost my parents in a car accident so my aunt took me in. We moved to Germany where I finished my studies and graduated. She died of cancer a few years ago and I returned to Istanbul. That's pretty much it."- Eda said as she lit a cigarette up.

"Car accident?"- Serkan raised his brows in confusion. "Is this really what they told her?"- he thought to himself.

"Yeah. It was devastating"- Eda sad as her eyes saddened immediately and Serkan noticed. She really didn't know anything, her eyes couldn't have been deceiving him, they were full of unshed tears and it was clear that she still suffered that. And he understood that, having lost their parents too, even though his relationship with his father was complicated.

"Yeah, I get it"- Serkan said to her, trying to show some empathy, not knowing where it came from.

"So what about you Serkan Bolat?"- Eda turned to him with a smile on his face. "How does it feel like being devil's right hand?"

Serkan chuckled. "Good, it's good knowing you can control everyone and anything"

"So you're a control freak?"- Eda asked intrigued.

"Oh, I access control in everything Eda Yildiz"- Serkan smirked at her, trying to stop his thoughts of bending her over at the table before them and fucking her till she begged him to stop.

"I get it. Control makes you feel good... safe. You're afraid to let your guard down because you think people will take advantage of it. Trust me, I know"- Eda chuckled nervously.

"Auch, I didn't know you were a therapist too. Adding that to the list of your talents besides your job and getting on my nerves"- Serkan said sarcastically, making the both of them laugh.

"Yenge, abi. Biz geldik"- Engin said as he took a seat next to Serkan.

"Edacim, you look amazing"- Piril said as she took a seat next to her. "Any special occasion"- she whispered in Eda's ear.

"No, I just..."- Eda said as she was caught off-guard by what Piril just said.

"Haha, don't worry. I think he likes you too."- Piril whispered to her. "You know, no one has ever stood up to him as you have."

"Really?"- Eda asked surprised.

"Yes. I have a feeling I can trust you."- the redhead said to Eda with a smile. "I'm sure we'll be good friends."

"Serkan Bolat looking like a puppy. That abi, is something I never thought I'd see"- Engin joked, making Serkan roll his eyes to the back of his head.