You're being paranoid

Somehow they both managed to arrive at the club right on time. The music was loud, there were a lot of people dancing on the dancefloor and it was safe to say it was a busy night for the staff.

Serkan and Eda took their usual spot at the VIP Longue, where a slutty looking Balca approached them shortly after. She was wearing a short, tight leather skirt and a black top.

"Serkan Bey, Eda. Would you like something to drink while waiting for Santiago to come?"- she asked, her eyes pinned on Serkan even when she mentioned Eda's name.

They gave their order and Balca immediately came with the drinks in her hands. She placed Eda's on the table and leaned down Serkan's side, almost flashing her boobs to him, but he didn't even look.

"Give me that."- Eda said as she took Serkan's drink from her hands. "We'll manage. You can go now."

"Allah Allah. I swear this woman is going to end up dead by my bare hands."- Eda whispered as she placed Serkan's drink on the table.

"Sakin Eda. You are exaggerating."- Serkan countered after feeling her tense up.

"Serkan, my love, I will break your face if you tell me that I'm exaggerating this thing with Balca again. Tamam mi?"- Eda smiled ironically, anger radiating through her. "This bitch keeps testing my patience. I pity her, she doesn't know who she's dealing with yet."

"Do you?"- Serkan shot back with a smirk on his face, trying to intimidate her for talking to him that way, even though he liked it. "Do you know who you're dealing with? Or do you need a reminder?"

"No, I've forgotten"- she smirked, looking right into his eyes, defying him. "How about you show me?"

He had a long list in mind on how to reply to her smart mouth but stopped as Santiago, the head of the Spanish mafia finally approached him.

The meeting lasted for about one hour, where they discussed about their merchandise, their cargo, the time and place. They'd been doing business with the Spanish mafia since forever.

"And Eda Hanim. It was so nice to meet you, your parents were friends of mine."- Santiago said as they finally finished talking about work.

"Really?"- Eda asked, her brows raised up in surprise.

"Yes. Their death was a great tragedy. But thankfully, it's avenged. I heard Luca strangled Anton with some necklace and then shot him right in between his eyes."- Santiago explained. "But there was a certain redhead with him at all times, Anton was reckless, impatient. But behind everything he did stood the redhead. She's the kind of woman you should be scared of."

Once again Eda's doubts about Defne proved her right. Defne could not be trusted and although she was willing to give her a chance for Serkan's sake, the man in front of her opened her eyes so she could be cautious and expect everything from her.

"I'm not surprised"- Serkan stated as he crossed his arms. "I want to give her a chance, I do, but her past, everything that she's done... I don't know."

"We'll just be careful."- Eda said as she caressed his beard.

"You haven't touched your drink."- Serkan noticed as he placed his hand over hers, softly pressing his lips against it.

"It smells weird, I don't know, I didn't like it."- Eda furrowed her brows as Serkan took the last sip of his drink before getting up, hoisting her up in his arms as they got to the elevator that led to his penthouse while ignoring the looks they got around them.

He put her down and pressed her body harshly against the mirror of the elevator just how he knew she liked. His hand went to her throat, pressing it essentially pinning her against the surface.