We'll get her back

"What did that bag do to you?"- Serkan said as he got to the basement, only to find Eda releasing her demons on a punching bag.

"I was looking for you, thought I might find you here"- He said as he approached her.

"I don't need you to babysit me Serkan"- Eda said as she hit the punching bag one last time, making it fall to the ground as it cut from the intensity of the punch.

"Hey... hey, calm down"- Serkan said as he took her hands, that were covered in blood.

"Leave it"- Eda said, withdrawing her hands, but Serkan didn't let her go. Instead, he pulled her in and hugged her tightly.

"Close your eyes and breathe"- he whispered in her ear as he caressed her hair. She soon gave in to the hug and wrapped her hands around his waist, leaning her head in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent till her breathing became normal. "Are you feeling a bit better?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry"- Eda said as she pulled back from the hug, wiping a tear from her face.

"Hey"- Serkan said as he cupped her cheek. "We're in this together. I know this was too much for you, but right now the last thing we want is to be guided by anger."

"No, I know. I just, my whole life is basically a lie. I don't even know who I am anymore"- Eda said as she put her hand on his.

"I know who you are. And if it counts for something, I would've let you go."- Serkan confessed as Eda's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Let me go?"- she asked.

"Yes, if you weren't involved in this world, I would have let you go. I would have let you return to your normal life, because... well, I trust you and you know how hard it is for me to trust people"- Serkan said as he pecked her cheek softly.

"Really?"- Eda asked, her eyes full of tears at the broken wall in between them.

"Yes"- Serkan smiled and at that moment, she just knew it. For that moment, she loved him.

But the words her mouth couldn't dare to speak, the kiss that came right after explained perfectly. She crushed her lips with his and kissed him with so much passion, pouring all the unsaid words and unadmitted feelings in as their souls merged into one.

"Thank you Serkan Bolat"- Eda whispered as she pulled back for the kiss, gasping for air. He kissed her forehead once more.

"Let me clean up your hands"- he said as they headed towards his office. He placed his hands on her waist, picked her up and put her to sit on his desk. He then took the first aid kit and rinsed the area, applied a sterile gauze dressing before wrapping it in a bandage twice around her palm.

"You're good at this."- Eda said as he then placed a kiss on her hand before putting his hands to rest on her legs.

"Eda, now that you're all involved in this and that everybody knows who you are, you know things will never be the same, right? You must have security with you at all times and never, I repeat, never, go anywhere alone."- Serkan warned her, knowing damn well how impulsive she was and how she reacted when anger blinded her eyes.

"Yeah, I know. Serkan, are we going to get revenge on them?"- Eda asked.

"We will, but we need to gather some intel to know who were dealing with exactly. I've never made any trade with the Russian mafia so apart from their reputation of being known as ruthless, I know nothing else."- Serkan said as he caressed her hair. "They killed my father too, and will stop at nothing till all of our empire is destroyed too. That is unless we get to them first."