Don't you die on me before I get to confess

His heart dropped at the sight before him. She was losing too much blood and so slowly losing her consciousness, it looked like her soul was departing from her body. Even the thought, the slightest thought that she would die on him made his heart ache in pain.

The world so suddenly lost its colors again, the colors Eda brought when she got into his life.

"If you don't do something right now she'll die. She's losing too much blood"- Serkan screamed to Anton and Defne and then turned to Eda. "Eda, come on, open your eyes, stay with me."

"How does it feel Serkan? Tell me how much it hurts when I do this"- Defne said as she stabbed Eda in the stomach too.

Serkan begged, tears starting to roam down his eyes as Eda's blood ran free down her body.

"Kill me right now. Just stop hurting her"- he screamed and begged, afraid, no, terrified that he might lose her. He was out of his mind.

"You're not getting off the easy way. I won't kill you, but I will make you wish you were dead"- Anton said as he took a knife in his hands, heading to Piril who was screaming and crying while watching Eda suffer like that.

That's when gunshots were heard all over the building and the door of the room where they were collapsed. A hundred men who Serkan recognized as his, came in and soon everything turned into a bloodbath.

Anton and Defne managed to get out by the backdoor, where some of their men were waiting for them.

"She's hurt, she's dying. Untie me"- Serkan screamed to his men as he cut the rope that held his hands.

As soon as Serkan broke free of the rope holding his hands he went straight to Eda, ripped his shirt in two pieces and wrapped it down her stomach and leg as one of the men undid the tie behind her.

"Eda, come on baby, open your eyes, it's me"- Serkan said but she wouldn't answer. Her pulse was weakening with each second that passed.

"Eda. Is she alive?"- Semiha teared up after killing almost 15 men for her granddaughter.

"She is. She will be fine."- Serkan said as he picked her up bridal style an unconscious Eda, who was fighting for her breath not to be the last.

He ran to the van, with her in his arms as Ceren drove them with the speed of light to a hospital room she had arranged last minute.

"Eda, don't you die on me"- Serkan whispered to her as he gave rein to tears to run free down his face as he cupped her face. "Don't you die on me before I get to confess... how much I love you."

The ride to where Ceren had arranged an operation room theatre was not that long. Eda pulse was still weakening, but her heart hadn't stopped yet.

They finally arrived at the destination where a very concerned but trusted and loyal friend was waiting for them.

"Come on, fast."- Melo said as they took Eda in. Serkan tried to go inside there, but he was not allowed. Instead, he watched Eda fighting for her life from a glass wall.

"Melo, please save her"- Ceren begged her before she got into surgery.

"She will live."- Serkan said as he hugged Ceren who broke down in front of him. He was barely holding himself when Semiha got there.

"Please God, let her be okay. Take my life instead"- she begged and that's when they heard it. The monitor wasn't beeping anymore, flat line, she was leaving them.

Melo took the defibrillator loudly said 'Clear! ' before placing the paddles on Eda's body, passing an electric current through it, hoping to get a heartbeat.