Who are you?

"What do I do"- Serkan asked Eda as she put on her gloves.

"He's lost too much blood, he needs IV and blood transfusion. If you have 0+ bring it to me, fast"- Eda said and Serkan did as he was told.

After analyzing the gunshot wound, she took the bullet out and medicated it. Once she managed to stop the hemorrhaging, she saw that his vitals were stabilizing and finally returning to normal.

"He'll live"- Eda said to Serkan as she took off her gloves. "He'll be awake in 3 to 4 hours and then you can question him. But he will be weak because the pain killers I'll give him are strong"

They were interrupted as Ferit, Engin and his men entered the room.

"Abi, yenge are you guys okay"- Engin asked, looking at the patient and the blood on Eda's hands.

"We're fine. What the hell was this?"- Serkan asked Ferit.

"Everything happened so fast. We need to move to another place because we're not safe here anymore. I'll make the arrangements."- Ferit said as he then got out.

"Abi, you say you're fine but the wound in your shoulder says otherwise"- Engin said to Serkan, taking a closer look at his shoulder that was already bleeding.

"No I'm fi..."- Serkan tried to say but he was interrupted by Eda.

"You're hurt? Let me take a look at it."- Eda said, approaching him.

"No Eda, It's fine, I don't even feel it"- Serkan said as he then got out and headed to his office, but Eda was already following him.

"I'm not leaving till I check your wound, so I suggest you stop acting like a little bitch and let me take a look at it"- Eda said with a dominating tone in her voice, making him understand she was getting her way after all.

"So concerned now, aren't we doc?"- Serkan smirked at her, but she didn't respond.

"That's one nasty scar. The bullet has just grazed you, nothing to worry about, but you'll still need a few stitches."- she took the first aid kit, which contained a suture kit, betadine and gauze. She patched him up and then removed her gloves. "All done."

"Thank you"- Serkan smiled at her. "So, is it about time you tell me why these people are after you?"

"I honestly don't know Serkan. I'm just as surprised as you are"- Eda said as she raised her shoulders in confusion.

"Okay, I trust you. But that still doesn't explain your mad shooting skills"- Serkan said, hoping to get to know her more.

"Maybe you'll take me out for drinks as you promised, and I'll consider telling you that"- Eda smirked at him before leaving his office.

Damn this woman was something else. She looked like an angel, but if that day had proved to him anything, was that whether she knew it or not, there was a dark side to her that was yet to be discovered and he intended on doing just that.

She barely knew him and already had managed to push all his buttons, which was weird, because being the control freak that he was, he never would've let anyone have that power over him.

"Boss, here's everything we have on Eda Yildiz, or better, Eda Yildrim. I think you should check this"- Mehmet said as he handed Serkan the file with all the intel he'd gathered on Eda.

"Eda Yildiz, she's a doctor. She has studied in Germany and then returned to Istanbul a few years ago. We have no record of Eda Yildiz before the age of seventeen. So after digging up, I found out she's actually Eda Yildrim"- Mehmet said and then stopped for a second. "Ring a bell?"