I want all the world to know you're mine

Leaving a speechless Nadia behind, Eda returned to everyone and took her place by Serkan's side.

"So Eda, tell us, how did you two meet?"- Alexei asked genuinely curious at how Serkan could actually pull this off.

"Yeah, tell us, we're so curious. How did you manage to make the Almighty Serkan Bolat fall head to toe for you?"- Anastasia said as she sipped her drink. Eda turned to Serkan and smiled at the memories that came flooding into her mind like a movie.

"Well, we first saw each other at a club on my friend's birthday. He did make quite an impression though."- Eda said as the others listened to her with increased interest.

"What did he do after?"- Anastasia asked.

"He kidnapped me"- Eda said and all of them spat out their drink, making Serkan roll his eyes to the back of his head.

"Wow, Serkan. How romantic, really."- Andrei said as they all started laughing. "Tell me why I am not surprised."

"Hey, I think we should call it a day. It's getting late and we have a long day ahead tomorrow"- Eda said to Serkan and he nodded.

"It was really nice talking to you all. Goodnight"- she said as Serkan grabbed her hand and headed towards the mansion. Eda was quiet the whole time and Serkan couldn't help but feel like it had something to do with Nadia.

There had never been anything more than sex between him and Nadia years ago. And when she started asking for more, for what he could not give, he broke things off. Not long after, Serkan moved back to Istanbul.

They walked towards the elevator and when they got in, he felt her shiver a little. The temperatures had dropped a lot as hours passed, but they hadn't felt it due to being close to the fire.

"Are you cold?"- he asked.

"A little"

He immediately took off his jacket, put it on her, and then wrapped his hands around her so that her head was buried on his chest.

"Tell me. What happened?"- he calmly asked as he pressed his lips gently against her forehead. He felt her hesitate before answering.

"Nothing..."

Before he could ask her about it, the doors of the elevator opened and she got out of his grip and headed towards their room.

Serkan shut the door behind him and followed her after, getting closer till their bodies touched. He wrapped his hands around her, trapping her to him from behind.

"Serkan..."- Eda whispered as he started peppering kisses all over her neck. One of his hands rested on her lower belly as the other one tilted her head to the side, granting him more access to her neck.

She threw her head back from the immense amount of pleasure he inflicted with the slightest touch and rested it on the crook of his neck as his hand slowly moved from the lower belly to inside her panties.

She let out a vulnerable moan when he started to rub her clit, slowly, as if they had all the time in the world.

"Serkan, please, more"- Eda moaned as she grabbed onto his forearm, not trusting her own legs to hold her.

"Patience baby"- he whispered in her ear as he pinched her nipple with the other hand, eliciting the sweetest sounds out of Eda's moans that were turning restless. He was making her feel so good, he knew where to touch and how to pleasure her in the way she wanted.

"God, you're so wet"- he murmured and then sucked on her earlobe, pushing two fingers inside her at the same time without warning, making her breath hitch to the back of her throat.