Don't lie to me again

There, the non-ending war between logic and emotions finally ended as their souls merged into one.

He sucked passionately on her bottom lip, pouring all the emotions he couldn't explain in the kiss. Eda returned it with just as much intensity as she sucked on his upper lip, while his tongue entered her with ease.

She placed her hands on his neck to deepen the kiss furthermore as his hands were fixated on her waist, grabbing it tightly to close the grip between them till their bodies became one.

He pushed her behind the nearest wall and continued his assault on the sweet spot of her neck, sucking it roughly one second and licking to soothe it the next. She moaned in his ear and it sent shivers all over his body.

She took off his blazer and started to unbutton his shirt, desperate to feel him bare under her touch. She struggled to unbutton it so she ripped the whole thing off and he could tell she was still angry.

Serkan smiled as he took her dress off in a fast motion, mesmerized by the beauty of her bare skin. She was wearing a set of black lingerie that made her look like a goddess. He took her lips for a kiss again as his hand made a trail from her waist to her hip, to her ass, grabbing it only to finish its road on her thigh. He picked her up so that she was straddling his waist and quickly put her on the bed.

"Wow. You're so beautiful"- Serkan murmured, mesmerized at the sight beneath him as he covered her body with his.

After leaving a trail of kisses from her jaw to her ear, to her neck, he unclasped her bra, revealing her curvy breasts out. He immediately took one in his mouth, sucking it, biting it and then licking it in circular motions around the nipple as the other hand tortured the other one.

She moaned and arched her back to give him better access as she stroked his hair, pulling him closer to her as he ravished her breasts.

One of his hands traveled down her body, till it reached its destination. He cursed when he felt how wet she was, and just like that, he ripped her panties off, not wanting to deny her the pleasure she so desperately was waiting for.

"Ohh, Serkan"- Eda moaned as he slowly rubbed her clit in circular motions that made her see stars. The pleasure was too much for her as he continued his attack on her breasts still.

Without warning, he pushed two fingers in and she arched her back towards his palm but put her hand on her mouth to swallow a moan.

"I want to hear how I make you feel"- Serkan said as he removed her hand from her mouth, pumping his fingers inside her with increased urgency, each time going even deeper and touching a spot she didn't know existed.

"It's so good, don't stop"- Eda cried out as he added a third finger, curling them on the front to touch a spot that made her lose her mind with pleasure. Serkan could already feel her walls tightening around his fingers and he could tell she was close.

"Come for me baby"- he whispered in her ear as he increased his pace and at this point, Eda could feel the tension building slowly inside her till the point where she couldn't hold it anymore, making her come hard and shake uncontrollably beneath him while screaming his name like a non-ending prayer.

"Good girl"- he whispered on her earlobe before sucking it, eliciting another moan from her before unzipping his pants till his cock sprung free. And he was big. And she was staring.

"Is this what you want?"- Serkan said as he ran his tip through her folds, teasing her.

"Yes"- Eda moaned in response.

"Are you sure"- he asked one last time.

"I swear if you don't fuck me right now ahh"- Eda moaned as he entered her in a deep hard thrust, making her breath hitch to the back of her throat as she adjusted to his size.