Don't you dare die on me

"Serkan Bolat, your reputation precedes you"- Luca said as he shook his hand.

"It's good to see you too my friend"- Sekan smiled as they sat on the couch of a private room where Luca and two of his whores were staying.

"Engin, where's your redhead? Have you fucked her already?"- Luca asked Engin who got slightly uncomfortable but let it go with an awkward smile.

"Engin always entertains me. The man has the balls to shoot someone precisely in between their eyes but can't ask a chick out."- Luca chuckled.

They talked about work, Luca was an old client and a big son of a bitch. If people got off about Serkan and his relationships with women, Luca was worse. He even operated a prostitution business.

"These two, Sofia and Gabriella"- he turned to his whores. "Awesome. And since you're here, consider them a gift from me."

"I appreciate the offer but I'm gonna have to turn it down"- Serkan said. He couldn't even think of another woman besides Eda, let alone touch them or fuck them. What was happening to him? Normally he wouldn't have turned down such a 'generous offer'.

"Who are you and what have you done with Serkan Bolat?"- Luca gasped surprised. "Oh, don't tell me you've fallen in love?"- he chuckled.

"Love? Come on seriously, what are we, 12?"- Serkan chuckled. I mean it was impossible. "I don't do love Luca, you of other people should know that."

"What is it then, because I'm telling you, turning these sweethearts down is such a big sin."- Luca smirked.

"Let's say I have my eyes on something more than a whore"- Serkan said. "Much more."

"Well, I'm not going to insist. I guess I'll see you tonight."- Luca said as they all got up and shook hands.

It was time for Serkan and Engin to return to the mansion, where the girls were waiting for them.

"Hey, how do I look?"- Eda asked Piril as she got into her room, wearing a red satin high slit dress paired with red Louboutin heels.

"Girl"- Piril gasped surprised. "Serkan is going to drool all over you."

"I can say the same about Engin though, he'll be drooling all over you too"- Eda winked at her friend who was wearing a short black leather dress.

There was one last thing for them to do and it was to put on some expensive jewelry and Eda wore her mother's necklace.

In the meantime, Serkan and Engin were both getting ready. Serkan wore his three-piece black suit and Engin his dark blue one. It was dark outside and now was the time for them to leave.

That's when he saw her, their eyes met and their hearts beat faster.

"I swear she can't get any prettier"- he thought to himself as he drank in her beauty, her high slit dress that hugged her curves perfectly, her long beautiful legs and her red lipstick that he couldn't wait to smudge all over her face.

"You look...wow"- Serkan said as he approached her and she got the shivers. She sure had a thing for his three-piece suits that hugged his muscular body perfectly.

"You too clean up yourself pretty well"- Eda smiled at him but before she knew he pulled her in a swift movement, making their bodies crush as he trapped her lips in a passionate kiss, devouring them, making her thank god that her lipstick was matte.

"This is getting out of hands, me walking in on you every time you're making out. Kusura bakma abicim, but we're going to be late"- Engin chuckled making Serkan roll his eyes to the back of his head.