Rollercoaster

They stayed like that for what seemed forever. That was of course until a knock was heard on the door. They didn't have to guess to know who it was, of course, the only one that would walk in on them, Engin.

"Abi, how are you? Geçmis olsun"- Engin said as he got into the room with Piril by his side.

"I'm fine. Doesn't even hurt"- Serkan answered.

"He's lying"- Eda turned to him and smiled. He almost died, what's a little bit of pain going to do?

"Listen here, you dickhead, never scare us like that again"- Piril said as she leaned in to hug him.

"Good to see you too Pirilcim"- Serkan said as he tried to get up.

"Wow bir dakika, where do you think you're going? Sit your ass down"- Eda said as she stopped him.

"Yenge, take it easy on him. We know you're tough but he has a gunshot wound in his stomach"- Engin chuckled upon seeing her get all protective.

"Sorry to break it to you but you're not going anywhere until you get better and that is until I say so. Anything you need, you ask us. Am I clear?"-Eda turned to Serkan who was left in awe.

"Are you really bossing me around?"- he asked and then turned to Engin "Is she really bossing me around?"

"Yes and you better get used to it"- Eda said as Engin chuckled.

"We'll leave you to it then. Good luck abicim."- Engin said as he left the room with Piril.

"You know we can't stay here for long"- Serkan said to Eda who was checking if the IV fluid bag was finished yet.

"Yes I know. We'll go as soon as you recover"- Eda said as she then brought a tray of food for Serkan to eat.

"You need to eat this in order to regain strength"- Eda said as she handed him soup and a bunch of stuff. "I made it."

"You made it?"- he asked as he took the spoon in his hands.

"Yeah, this was actually my mother's recipe. Now eat. I'll be back in a sec"- Eda said before dropping a kiss to his cheek and then getting out of his room to go to the other where Piril was staying.

"Hey"- Eda said as she got into the room.

"Canim"- Piril said as she hugged her friend. "Are you feeling better now? You're still a little bit pale."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just... got so worried for a sec"- Eda said as she ran her hand through her hair.

"It's okay Eda. It's okay to feel, it's okay to worry... It's okay to love someone."- Piril said as she patted her friend's shoulder.

"I don't know Piril. How do you know it's love?"- Eda asked, her eyes full of unshed tears.

"Well, for starters, you can't stay away from each other as much as you try to, you can't resist seeing him with someone else and the thought of them dying, leaving you alone in this world, terrifies every living cell of your body. This, Serkan getting shot, woke up something in you, it revealed a new fear in you. And you never know how much you truly love someone till they're so close to leaving you. Trust me, I know the feeling"- Piril said as a tear fell down Eda's eye.

"This feeling, it's new and I'm scared of it. I'm scared that he might not feel the same, I'm scared that it might get my heart broken, I'm scared it..."- Eda sighed. "I'm scared it will make me lose him. I can't lose him."

"You won't know until you try Eda, try to let yourself feel."- Piril said as she wiped her friend's tears. "You're not ready to admit that to yourself now, but take your time. Don't take after me and Engin. Look what not admitting our feelings did to us."