Only yours baby

Two weeks had passed by since the interaction with Defne and Anton, and they were nowhere to be found, at least not in Turkey. They'd gone back to Russia. Upon hearing what happened with Serkan and Eda, Luca, head of the Italian mob, immediately showed support, not only because Serkan was his friend, but because he also had bad blood with the Russians as well.

What happened that night called for war, a war that both sides were keen on winning. The night Eda's heart stopped, Serkan had sworn that he'd be the end of them, he'd destroy them even if that meant having to take desperate measures to do so.

He had a sister, he was still trying to process that. How could his father have been so ruthless? He wondered how they would have turned out if Defne was raised with him. One thing he got from his time with her was that behind those dark, angry eyes that were overfed with revenge, behind all the guards she must have put over the years, actually a young, scared, and hurt little girl lived. And maybe, just maybe, he'd give it a shot to save her.

Not because he owed her anything, but because he at least owed his mother to do so. And if that little girl was far gone to a point of no return, then he would at least have tried to save her.

Just like Eda saved him from himself, though the circumstances were different.

He loved watching her sleep, and for him, it was probably the best thing to wake up to in the morning. She'd been having nightmares for two weeks, and he'd often wake her up as she screamed and cried in her sleep. But with him to help her and be there for her, those nightmares were slowly going away. She'd put her head on his chest and he'd hug her and caress her hair till she fell asleep again.

"Hey"- Eda smiled at him as she opened her eyes, finding herself lying comfortably on his chest as she dropped a kiss on it.

"Hey"- Serkan murmured as he pulled her to lay completely on top of him, making her smile before taking his upper lip in between hers, kissing him passionately as she sucked it, savoring his taste. She slipped a hand under his t-shirt, desperate to feel his bare chest under the touch as she moaned in his mouth.

They only pulled back when the need for oxygen won over.

"I want you"- Eda said as she took his shirt off, her eyes dark with pleasure.

"You have me"- he assured her as he did the same, pulling her top over her head and continuing his assault on her neck, biting that sweet spot he knew she liked.

"You're only mine"- she said as she took his head on crushed her lips with his again, her tongue entering his mouth as he sucked on her bottom lip.

"Only yours baby"- Serkan said as he pulled back, placing a hand around her waist and flipping her over so he'd be on top.

He left a trail of kisses from her jaw to her neck before continuing his assault on her breast, taking one of her nipples in the mouth, sucking it, biting it and then licking it to soothe it as she arched her back to bring him closer.

His other hand played with the other nipple, pinching it, eliciting a moan from Eda as he released her nipple from his mouth. Before she could complain, he started to kiss her, going lower with each kiss, from her stomach to her navel and then to the end of her stomach.

That's when it came to her, he was going to use his mouth.

He was kissing her everywhere except the place where she needed him the most. He was teasing her till she begged him to fuck her with his mouth as she grew frustrated.

He ended her suffering as he finally separated her lips and licked a trail from the slit of her vagina to her clit, sucking it and licking it in circular motions.