Sadece seni istiyorum

In Serkan's world, caring meant being weak, it meant allowing someone to attack you in a spot that made you feel vulnerable. That's why he never did, or even if he did, he never showed it. He'd created this reputation of being a cold bastard that stood like a façade in front of everyone. But not this time...

He watched Eda sleep peacefully in his chest for hours. What made that moment so special was that both of their guards were down and their walls were lowered. He allowed himself a moment to drink in her beauty, caress her hair, her back, her shoulder and feel her relieve tension with his touch.

"Serkan"- she whispered, her breath hitting his neck, sending shivers all over him.

"Hm?"- he hummed in response.

"Why were those people after me?"- Eda asked, her eyes half-open.

"I... I don't know yet. But I'm gonna find out"- he lied, but only because he got a sudden feeling that his gut was telling him to protect her, more like an instinct.

"Why are you protecting me?"- Eda asked, inhaling his scent as if it was the most normal thing for them to do.

"We're being hunted by the same people."- Serkan lied again, this time to protect himself from the real answer.

"And? You could have just used me as bait. Yet you didn't. Why?"- Eda asked, but this time raising her head to meet his gaze.

"Why didn't I think of that? First thing I'll do in the morning"- Serkan joked making her chuckle as she pinched his shoulder.

"I have to check on Ferit, but thank you for this and whatever the reason was."- Eda said as she slowly got up, realizing she was wearing nothing but panties, her bra and Serkan's big shirt on top of them.

"No, you didn't"- Eda said as she looked down at her clothes and then threw a death gaze to Serkan who simply smirked.

"Didn't what?"- he said with a not so innocent smile on his face as he raised one eyebrow up.

"I'll get you for this Serkan Bolat. Thank god I have to be somewhere else right now"- Eda said as she got up and left his office to go to her room to change.

She then went to check on Ferit, his vitals were the same and he was still in coma. Ceren was still by his side.

"Hey, how are you?"- Eda asked her friend as she patted her shoulder. "So I saw the CT scan results and to be honest I expected worse. But he doesn't have brain damage. I don't see any problem and he should be awake by tomorrow when the drugs wear off."

"Really? Oh my god Eda"- Ceren let a heavy breath out, hugging her friend tightly.

"But I have to warn you. He might have some problems with his memory or be disoriented. But we won't know for sure until he wakes up"- Eda said.

"I owe everything to you. Thank you"- Ceren cried in her arms as she caressed her hair before leaving her to it.

Eda got out of the room and headed to Piril's, hoping to talk to her about some stuff about Serkan.

"Hey, can I come in"- Eda said as she knocked on her door.

"Yes canim, come"- Piril said from the other side of the door. "Where did you go? I haven't seen you in hours, I even checked in your room and you weren't there."

"Well I kinda passed out on Serkan's arms and he picked me up and placed me in his bed and I slept on his chest for the past few hours"- Eda said as she closed her eyes shut, then slowly opened one of them to see Piril's reaction, whose jaw had dropped open.

"You... in Serkan's bed, his private bedroom, the one on his office. Did I hear it right?"- Piril said and Eda couldn't quite figure out why was she so surprised.