Serkan

Serkan. The ruthless, cold bastard as some may have called him. His mother died while giving birth to him and he became the head of the mafia after his father's tragic death 5 years ago. As much as Serkan tried, he never found his father's killer. For the past two years, he'd been getting death threats from some people, claiming that they would finish the job that had been left unfinished. Him.

They had warned Serkan to step down from his empire, but when he didn't accept, they decided to take action. He was different from his father though and apart from knowing how to fight, hide and negotiate, he was a natural-born leader.

All the power that came with the responsibilities that fell on him after his father died, made him a control freak, not only in bed but in every aspect of life. He never let his guard down, not even for a second, nor did he open up to someone or ever fell in love. All the women he'd been with were never more than one night stands, he'd have a good fuck and never with the same woman twice.

-

"They caught us off guard."- Ferit turned to Serkan, handing him a glass of scotch. "Won't happen again."

"We have lost a great deal of clients because of them and we still don't have a name."- Serkan threw the glass angrily to the wall, making it completely shatter as it hit the surface.

"You know we've been working on that, but these guys are like ghosts. No one has ever heard of them or seen them long enough to tell the story"- Ferit said without even flinching.

"Serkan is untouchable, uncle Alptekin may have created this organization but Serkan turned it into his empire. People are scared of you, of your power, that's why they hide in the dark"- Engin said, paused for a second and then continued. "We're going to get the son of a bitch. Trust us".

Serkan breathed in and out to calm his nerves a little as he lit a cigarette up, letting the smoke go through his nose to his lungs and then blowing it out as he poured himself another drink.

"Make sure that the shipment is delivered successfully tomorrow. I don't want any problems. Am I clear?"- he practically screamed at Engin and Ferit who simply nodded, used to these aggressive reactions.

"Abi, go blow some steam off and leave work to us"- Engin suggested. "I doubled your security. You should be fine."

"You're right. Tell the guys to bring Efe to my club. Be sure to tell them to put a gun to his head if he doesn't cooperate."- Serkan said before he got into his SUV and then left.

-

"The boss wants to talk to you"- one of Serkan's men said to Efe as they headed inside Efe's office. He knew it was about time Serkan got through to him, he was just hoping that he wasn't in a bad mood, because if he was, then he was fucked.

"I can't right now. I have some consults with some patients and it can't wait"- Efe denied, hoping he'd leave it at that, but the man wouldn't budge.

"Yeah, boss guessed you were going to say that"- the man smirked. "You're coming either way, so I'd say there's no point in making this hard for the both of us."

"Tell your boss to be patient because I'll come right after I'm done. "- Efe insisted, but the man still wouldn't budge, so he immediately took the gun off of his belt and put it in Efe's head.

"What happened Efe, I don't recall you being patient when you went to the boss for money after spending a big amount that came from money laundering on this very hospital."

"Efe there's something important...wait, money laundering?"- Eda waltzed unannounced into the room as her breath hitched to the back of her throat, seeing a man that had his gun pointed at Efe.