You know what happens when I get jealous

"Eda, are you ready?"- Serkan asked as he knocked on the door.

"Yeah, I guess. Come in"- Eda said as he opened the door, his jaw dropping open as soon as he laid his eyes on her.

"Wow"- he stopped to breathe for a second. "Çok güzelsin."

She was wearing a short black strapless tight stress with sleeves that hugged her curves perfectly, making her look like a goddess in it and Serkan couldn't help but drink in her beauty. She was wearing red lipstick, which brought her beautiful, plump lips out perfectly.

He found himself not being able to respond, or function for that matter.

"Thank you, but can you help me zip this. I can't"- Eda said as she turned around and moved her hair to the side, revealing her beautiful back, waiting for him to zip her dress up. But his mind had short-circuited at the moment.

He stepped closer and put his hands on her waist, dropping a kiss on her back and then her neck.

"Serkan, as much as I'd love to, we'll be late"- Eda said as her body reacted immediately, leaning her head to the other side so he'd have better access to her neck.

"It's your fault. You can't be looking this hot and expect me to resist you"- he said as he dropped small kisses all around her neck, wrapping his hands around her.

"Come on baby, as much as I'd love to, you know this is important. And if you continue to do this, I won't be able to stop you"- Eda said and it took every ounce of power in her to get her to say those words, to get her to say no to him.

"I'll get you for this later"- he whispered, his hot breath hitting her bareback, making her shiver as he slowly zipped her dress up.

"Oh, I look forward to it"- she smiled as she turned around to gently peck his lips.

"Come on"- Serkan said, taking her hand as they headed towards the car.

They drove to the club that Serkan owned, their hands tangled as they got in. The music was so loud and Eda was in desperate need of a drink.

"Looks like he hasn't arrived yet"- Eda said as she then went to get a drink, leaving Serkan to sit at that VIP table, waiting for Luca.

When she turned around, her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Of course, that woman, what was her name again? Balca. She wouldn't miss her chance to approach Serkan whenever he was alone.

"Come on. Is this bitch for real?"- she murmured to herself as she approached her with a fake smile, immediately sitting on Serkan's lap and wrapping her arm around his neck as Serkan excused Balca to go.

"I leave you alone two seconds and the wolves already start to show up"- she said to him as she sipped her margarita.

"Hmm. A bit jealous, aren't we?"- he smirked as he kissed her cheek.

"Serkancim, hayatim, I'm not jealous, but I'll tear her eyes out if she throws her eyes at what's mine again, you know that don't you?"- she smiled with a threatening look on her face.

"How about you show her then? What belongs to you."- he smirked, his gaze fixated on her lips, keen on smudging that lipstick right there, right then.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"- Eda smiled and then pulled him in for a kiss, sucking roughly on his upper lip for everyone to see. Well, enough for Balca to see.

"Serkan, Eda, it is so good to see you like this"- Luca smiled as he approached them with two of his whores.

"Luca, welcome to Turkey, my friend"- Serkan said as he shook his hand.

"Hello, Luca. It's good to see you again"- Eda said as she got up, shaking his hand.

"Likewise Eda, likewise."- Luca said. "I see why you refused my gifts last time back in Italy. Eda here is really a gem."

"Oh don't I know that"- Serkan smiled as Eda looked at him in confusion.

"So, business first, fun next"- Luca said as he sat on the sofa, lightening up a Cuban cigar. "You know Anton is engaged in human trafficking, not only in Russia but all around Europe. I know from my friend that The Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation has been after him for a while, but I also know where and when the next trafficking will take place."

"Where? When?"- Serkan asked as he held Eda's hand.

"Buckle up my friends. We're going to Saint Petersburg, two weeks from now. We're going to be there to notice his downfall"- Luca said as he leaned back, sipping his drink.

"How did you get this intel?"- Eda asked surprised. "Because there's no way you'd know this unless you have someone on the inside."

"I have my ways, let's say"- Luca winked at her as he continued to have fun with his whores.

"Serkan, are you sure about this?"- Eda whispered at him.

"Yes, I trust him Eda. You know I don't trust people that easily, but Luca is a loyal one. Besides, he owes me, I saved his life back in the day."- Serkan said as he put his hand on her leg.

"Tamam, if you say so. I trust you"- Eda said, dropping a kiss to his cheek.

"By the way, we'll stop at my father's old office tomorrow, I know he kept most of my mother's things in a storage somewhere there. I need to find out more about Defne, because it's been weeks and we know absolutely nothing about her."

"Of course. Also, Ceren just texted me to tell you that the shipment with the Spanish went successfully."- Eda said as she caressed his beard. "Everything is going okay."

"Great. We have to be extra-precautious now, you know that? They'll do everything in their power to sabotage our work."- Serkan said as he kissed her hand.

"Yeah, baby, I know. Hey, by the way, what did Luca mean with gifts? What was all of that about"- Eda asked, determined to get to the bottom of that.

"He offered me two of his whores"- Serkan said as he leaned back, waiting for her reaction.

"Oh, is that so?"- she raised an eyebrow at him, placing her hand on his thigh. "And what did you say?"

"That it was a very generous offer"- Serkan smirked as Eda pinched him in the stomach. "And that I'd have to pass on it because somebody had been fucking with my mind lately."

"Good"- Eda smiled as she pecked his lips.

"You know what happens when I get jealous."- she whispered in his ear before giving him a kiss on his earlobe.

"You know what happens when I get jealous too"- Serkan said, recalling the moment he almost blew a man's brains out for flirting with Eda.

"Yes, I do"- she smiled at him.

"Have I ever told you that you have the prettiest smile"- he said as he caressed her cheek with his hand, and she nodded in denial.

"Probably, one of my favorite things about you. Amongst other things, of course"- he smirked before dropping a kiss to her dimples.

"Don't spoil me too much. There's no turning back, trust me"- Eda said as she caressed his beard.

"You haven't seen anything yet. I'd do everything for you and trust me Eda, when I say everything I mean it. I love you so much"- he said but before he could continue she placed her hands on both sides of his face and pulled him in for a passionate kiss, sucking on his upper lip because the bottom was apparently his thing, as their tongues fought in a battle for dominance.

"And I'd do everything for you too, but you know that already. I'm madly in love with you."- she said as she finally pulled back when the need for oxygen won over.

Luca and the other people in there were long forgotten. It was like a non-breakable spell that they'd put on each other anytime they were near, they'd forget the rest of the world existed and just get lost in each other's eyes, words, presence and touch.

Author's note: Hello guys, how are you all doing? I'm so emotional right now because this was the last day of high school and I'm really going to miss it. I really hope you like this chapter though, if I have time I'll post again later today but that depends. So in the meantime, I hope you enjoy this one.