You can send the son of a bitch straight to hell for all I care

Marriage? Where did that come from? Normally, when he thought long term, marriage was not even an option, hell, even love was unimaginable for him. Yet he found it and he wanted to have it all, with the woman he loved deeply.

The woman that made him realize who he really was, that same woman that loved his every imperfection and every flaw, who opened his heart in ways he never thought possible and who brought out the best in him, the true him.

Many would say that Eda became his weakness, his vulnerable spot but he would disagree. She was his strength, his angel, his blessing... she was his.

"Good morning"- Eda murmured as she leaned in Serkan's chest as soon as she saw Serkan open his eyes.

"Waking up to you is my second favorite thing"- Serkan smiled at her as he caressed her hair.

"Why, what's the first?"

"Well..."- he said as he flipped them over to savor his morning kiss that was like an addictive drug he couldn't get out of his system. Not that he wanted to anyway...

"I can't think a more perfect way to start the day"- Serkan said as he pecked her in the cheek.

"You know this is going to be a really long day. Things might not turn out the way we want to and..."

"I know."- Serkan interrupted her. "Let's just stay like this just a little longer."

They cuddled, hugged, kissed and gave each other a few seconds of peace before returning to the bitter reality waiting for them outside that room to bite them in the ass.

"Serkan, friend. Are you ready?"- Luca said as he approached them with a drink in his hands. It was still 7 AM...

"I'm ready. Just like we said, the woman remains unharmed. You can send the son of a bitch straight to hell for all I care."

"The Secret Service has been notified about his business, they'll save the girls he's trying to traffic. Anton is mine, redhead is yours."- Luca reassured him.

"Good."

In no more than an hour everyone was in their positions. The police were closing in on the place where the terrified girls would be sent off to, meanwhile Luca, Serkan, Eda and their men were nearby. Anton was meeting a client in a club not far away and when the time was right, they would strike.

"What are we waiting for?"- Eda asked as she looked at the security camera footage from the van they were in.

"Patience, the client is our inside guy, a friend let's say. I can't risk his life"- Luca said as he put on his bulletproof vest.

"Eda"- Serkan said as he flipped her over to face him. "Whatever you do, please don't get out of the van. Don't make me regret bringing you with me."

"Tamam ya. Calm down, everything will go fine."- Eda said as she cupped his face with both her hands before pecking his lips softly.

"This was for support."

The security footage finally showed the client giving the bag full of money to Anton and then shaking his hand. He was about to leave, which meant Serkan and Luca were about to go in. They were fully armed. That day, not only the police took Anton's network down, but also Anton would be gone. They just hoped Defne reasoned before it was too late and didn't join him.

In a matter of minutes, their men swarm into the club and soon everything turned into a bloodbath. Anton and Defne sure didn't see that coming and tried to run off the back door, but Serkan and Luca were faster.

"Defne, step away from him. He's lying to you"- Serkan said as he raised his gun and before Anton could shoot him, Luca shoot him in the hand, making his gun fall to the ground.