ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙: The Pilot

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙: The Pilot

it's a saturday night. the (h/c)-haired girl is sitting in her bed, her laptop on her lap and some chips on her right side. once in a while she takes a chip out of the bag, then slowly moving her hand to her mouth and eating the potato snack. while doing that, she watches some random los angeles youtube video where a hero vlogs their days.

"ugh, i want to become a hero too," the girl whines, then pouting at the thought that she's just in general studies. even with her cool quirk, there is no way she can become a hero. she's just not hero worthy enough.

"and i'm bored."

the girl puts her laptop off her lap, then standing up from her bed. she moves her hands up in the air, closing her eyes and letting out a yawn.

she opens her eyes again. her eyes fall onto a piece of paper that one of her classmates gave her. she walks to her desk and takes the paper in her hand.

DOWNLOAD 'F*CK DATING' NOW! THE NEW JAPANESE DATING APP THAT GUARANTEES YOU A RELATIONSHIP!

the female rolls her eyes at the text. why is her school advertising that app anyway? do they really think the ketsubutsu students are that lonely? how sad.

the girl then shrugs, taking the paper with her as she plops down onto her bed. she finds herself downloading the app and creating an account immediately.

y/n makes sure to put some cute pictures of herself on her profile. when it comes to her bio she has a harder time, but her interests are pretty easy.

after deciding what to put as her bio for hours, she finally adds her bio to her profile. the female reads every part of her bio again, then looking at her interests and checking her photos. when she thinks it's fine, she nods with a small smile. maybe this will help her.

once she's completely done (and satisfied with the result), she makes sure to publish her profile, mark it as online, and then lay in bed and swipe right to maybe every guy that she comes across and then hoping she'll get a match.

oh, man... she really hopes there aren't any ketsubutsu students on her timeline. but she doesn't know what would be better, random strangers or people she knows...