ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛𝟝: Icyhot and Bomb Boy

a deep sigh escapes y/n's lips as she looks at herself in the mirror.

all the girls decided to change in mina's room. so what they did was grab their stuff, run to mina's room, and get ready for the dance.

the school festival was a huge success. there were loads of things to do and a lot of people had fun. the only thing wrong was some villain izuku was fighting, but who cares about that.

fuck izuku >:(

so other than that, it went great.

one class wanted to organize a dance. but, dances are usually at night, so the teachers agreed and let it happen.

it was now time to go to the dance with their dates and have an amazing time.

"let's get downstairs!" mina cheers, looking at all her friends. "you look all stunning..." she whispers, smiling. "really! we're going to blow everyone away!"

y/n's wearing a beautiful purple dress. now, that might be a bit of a fashion statement, but everyone insisted she should wear that because it matches the purple colour when y/n uses her quirk. and because of that, mina, momo and kiyoka said she HAD to do wear it.

ochaco is wearing a silk, pink dress that looks stunning. y/n can't help it but be a bit jealous of her– she looks stunning, and she has an amazing date that she wishes she had.

but, whatever, right?

y/n has denki. her best friend asked her to the dance and she can't be happier about it that he asked her. she doesn't have to go alone, and denki is an amazing guy who she wishes the best to. she's going to have an amazing night and spend it with all her friends.

all the girls have dates from their beloved 1-a classmates. mina is going to the dance with kirishima, ochaco with izuku, kiyoka goes with ojiro, momo with sero, tsu with shoji, and hagakure was asked by sato.

the other guys simply just go there because their other classmates are there. like todoroki didn't even know what he was doing and tried asking bakugou out, which lead to bakugou blasting the couch in half because he was chasing the half-and-half bastard (his words).

so um, that went quite well.

y/n takes a deep breath as they all get out of mina's room. they make their way downstairs where every guy is waiting– and especially their dates.

when the girls walk down the stairs and denki spots y/n, his eyes widen.

she looks absolutely stunning.

a smile creeps upon his lips. as soon as y/n is standing next to him, he takes her hands and kisses it softly. "hello, beautiful."

the girl chuckles, looking away from her friend. "hey, denki. you look great!"

"so do you."

denki links his arm with y/n and smiles, "let's have loads of fun together, y/n!" he screams, and gets a serious face right after.

he leans in to the girl and whispers, "and don't get sad tonight. because if you do, it'll make me sad and we don't want that! tonight is all about having fun, alright?"

the girl nods and hugs denki's arm, "yes, thank you. you're the best, denki."

the guy smiles and nods, a blush forming on his cheeks. he's just glad she can have a good time with him and all their other friends.

- - -

"look at this!"

y/n's eyes widen at the beautiful scenery in front of her.

the decorations of the dance are beautiful– there are all kinds of sparkles in the colours pink, purple, blue and black. it looks like you're looking at a galaxy, and the lights make it look magical.

a huge smile forms around her lips. as soon as she walked in, all thoughts about izuku vanished.

she's here for a good time and not to be sad about some guy she doesn't even know that good. fuck that.

denki takes y/n's hands and pulls her towards the dance floor. mina does the same to kirishima, and the four of them start to laugh and dance together.

izuku's eyes fall on the two pairs, his teeth biting his lips.

"izuku! do you want something to drink?" ochaco asks him, and he looks up. "there's this black-ish and blue drink that looks awesome! we should try it."

he nods at her words, "of course, let's go."

he takes his gaze from his four classmates and focuses himself on ochaco and the drinks they're getting.

no need to think about others.

y/n looks up from dancing with denki, mina and kirishima, as she hears shouting coming from a corner in the room.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, ICYHOT! I DON'T WANT TO DANCE WITH YOU!"

laughters are coming from all over the place, and denki and y/n lock eyes. "we have to help him, don't we?" she mumbles, and denki nods.

"we sure as hell do."

the two chuckle and denki once again pulls y/n with him, his eyes showing nothing more than enjoyment and happines.

because how could any of them be sad when they have their friends alongside them?

right, there's no way.

but not everyone is happy.