𝔽*ℂ𝕂 𝔻𝔸𝕋𝕀ℕ𝔾. (izuku midoriya)

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺/𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘱𝘱 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

it's 2021 and dating apps are all over the place. there are ones like tinder, where you swipe right on people their appearance and decide if you want to talk to them or not. then you've got ones like bumble, where people put their interests in their bio and you can decide if you want to chat with them based off on that, and their appearance. but there is so much more out there.

in japan is a new app called "f*ck dating". people between the ages of sixteen and twenty-five are the ones using the app. on one saturday night, y/n finds herself downloading the new app too, thinking it'll help with her boredom. will she find love through the app, or is it just some stupid thing that once again fails her in finding love?

𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳 !
• i do not own the bnha anime or manga, so the credits go to the rightful owner.
• english isn't my first language, so there will be mistakes.
• mostly texting fic! there will be written chapters but for the most part it'll be texting.
• fem!reader x midoriya story

𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 !
• i will use parts of the anime series, but it won't be the same timeline. for example, they're already living in dorms even though some of the things like the summer camp hasn't happened yet
• the story won't exactly follow all the things that happened. i might change some of the outcomes for the sake of this story! i hope you don't mind.
• some things might not be likely to happen, but just because i can, i'll let it be
• y/n goes to ketsubutsu academy and she's a first year student there. she's friends with the second years of ketsubutsu, but i'll make them first years in this book!
• have fun reading ! <3