ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟡: Hero Licensing Exam

it's finally happening.

y/n, shindo, tatami, toteki and makabe are all working together with others to go all out on u.a high school, so they can easily get their provisional hero license. they're currently running around and trying to find a spot to hide so they can all attack the top school in the country.

everyone already knows their quirks, so it's easier for any school to attack them first, as u.a students don't know anyone their quirks. apparently it's a common thing that every other school gets together to all work against u.a and eliminate them first.

luckily for y/n, she has a quirk for it, so even she can go against everyone else when it comes to the other students that aren't attending u.a.

while the students prepare, mrs joke and aizawa are sitting on the bleachers watching the start of the exam. mrs joke has a small smile on her face, while aizawa doesn't look as pleased. but does he ever?

"every year, the test is different, but there is one thing that's almost like a tradition for this provisional licensing exam," she says, having her head leaning in her hands. "as all the high schools around the country compete to pass the provisional licensing exam, the only high school that has lost the advantage of no one knowing their quirks... the top school whose sports festival is broadcast across the country showing not just the students' quirks, but also their weaknesses and fighting styles... your school."

mrs joke turns to aizawa, a small smirk plastering on her lips. oh, she enjoys this so much. seeing her old friend is one thing, but seeing his students being crushed by hers is even better.

but aizawa doesn't give a damn.

a loud 'beep' is heard, along with some lines that are heard across the whole place. "first test, start!"

it's time to begin.

"let's go," shindo whispers, motioning for everyone to get their positions and get ready.

y/n swallows the lump in her throat and adjusts the tight gloves on her hands, creating fists with her hands. she stands into the right position and closes her eyes for a second. she takes a deep breath, opens her eyes, and nods.

she's ready.

mrs joke smirks and leans forward. she sees the u.a students running, but already knows what is going to happen.

"if you like your students this year, then you should've told your students what always happens at the beginning."

then everyone starts to jump out of their hiding spot, all ready to attack the one school that they always attack first.

"i saw it on tv! the super power that also destroys yourself! well, if a nail sticks out, then you've gotta hammer it down!" shindo screams.

everyone of ketsubutsu, plus other schools, start throwing their balls at the class.

midoriya starts running and jumps up. he kicks one ball, but many more fly back to its original direction.

this action brings attention to y/n. her e/c eyes widen when she looks at the person that just attacked back with a huge blast of air, sending many orange balls back into their direction.

"izuku?" she mumbles to herself, so shocked that she can't even move. what is he doing here?

then, more of the u.a students start attacking back, destroying the balls or sending them back again. y/n gets out of her trance and shakes her head.

no time to think about him right now. she has to focus on getting her provisional hero license, and not some boy that she's supposed to be friends with! right at this moment she's friends with no one. not even her own classmates probably, aside from the ones that brought her here.

"i see. this isn't the class a from the sports festival, huh?"

shindo smirks and looks at the students. oh, this should be something amazing. he can already feel the sensation of going up against these students through his veins, the desire to win growing even more.

"all right, maximum force!"

shindo shouts, the floor breaking into different pieces, seperating loads of the class A students into smaller groups.

"go on y/n, i know you can do this!" shindo says, looking at the girl and winking. "go on, get to someone and eliminate them! we all have to pass. i believe in you."

she nods and starts running, jumping from rock to rock to find some students. as she's about to jump down to a field where she hears someone mutter, her eyes widen again as she spots the familiar green curls.

she jumps down behind the guy, her hands on her side and a smirk around her lips.

"it's nice to see you in person, izuku-kun."