ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟝: Hawks Can Get It

denki was kind of scared when he arrived at the bear statue in the middle of the shopping mall, where y/n and him would meet up.

he knew that it was a risk to just go by train and meet up with someone he barely knows. but for some reason, he felt like she was someone he would care deeply for in the future. so why not meet up?

the boy hasn't told anyone that he was going here. he just said to his classmates and homeroom teacher that he would go out and meet up with some friends from his junior high. there was no need to tell everybody where he was anyway. this is something that doesn't concern any of his classmates.

while denki is worrying and caught up in his own thoughts, the (h/c) haired female walks into the shopping mall and makes her way over to the bear statue.

when she's almost there, she spots denki's blonde locks standing against the statue.

the girl didn't even notice the black lightning-shaped streak on the left side of his hair before, but seeing it now it fits him and his quirk perfectly. she has a good view of him as she approaches him, smiling bright.

"nice to see you, denki-kun!"

the male looks up when he hears his name. a huge smile creeps upon his lips as his eyes meet the (e/c) ones of his new friend.

"y/n-chan! i'm happy you could make it!" denki cheers, walking towards her and looking her up and down. "you look even more stunning in person."

a faint blush appears on y/n her cheeks, and she looks away from him. "you look good too. thank you for meeting up with me."

as her cheeks are cooled down, the girl looks up to denki and sees him standing there with his arms wide open.

there is a smirk plastered on his face. the boy titles his head a little to the side, and winks at her. "i told you that i would need a hug when i met you, right? so what are you waiting for? come here, you pretty face!"

y/n doesn't hesitate for a moment and walks into denki's arms. she wraps her arms around him and lays her head against his shoulder.

denki wraps his arms around the female, closing his eyes and leaning his head into hers. he has never had this affection with a girl ever, but it feels great to have someone hug you for once.

what a luck that it's a pretty girl too, huh?

after a little moment, the electrification guy lets go of the girl in his arms. he takes a step back and shows her a warm smile.

"i like shopping a whole lot so just tell me where you want to go and we'll go there! do you need new posters, cards, figures or storage space? you tell me!"

the analyses girl laughs at her friend and shrugs, "i don't care actually. i usually just walk into a store and see if i can find anything."

she looks around the mall and then points at a random store which seems to have loads of nice figures, posters and other random stuff.

y/n grabs denki's hand and pulls him towards the store. "let's go to this one! it seems like it would have great potential."

denki chuckles at the girl but follows her to the store, still holding onto her hand until they're inside.

there is a lot of fun waiting ahead for the two teenagers.

- - -

y/n her eyes widen at the sight in front of her. she can't believe that this gem is just hanging there, with no owner and no room to be in. how could someone be this cruel?!

when she looks at the price, y/n shakes her head. "fuck, i don't have enough money," she mumbles to herself, biting the inside of her cheek. "dammit."

denki skips around the corner, holding an eraserhead keychain in his hands. "i'm getting this one because it's funny! eraserhead is my homeroom teacher so it's actually hilarious."

y/n chuckles at his words, then focusing her eyes back on the item in front of her. she sighs and pouts, then turning back to denki.

"i'm done. i don't have enough money left for the thing i want. all this stuff is a little expensive."

denki looks at the item that y/n was looking at, and sees it's an enormous hawks poster. it's a very pretty one, and maybe even a collector's item as well.

"do you like hawks?" denki asks, standing besides y/n as they both look at the poster.

"like?" y/n laughs at his words, "i love him. he can get it any day if i had the chance."

denki's eyes widen, but he starts to laugh. "how much money do you've got?"

the girl rummages through her pockets, getting out 4000 yen. "this is what i've got. why do you ask?"

denki pulls out 2000 yen from his pockets and hands it to the girl with a smile. "now you can get that poster! i only want this keychain so i don't need the money. besides, i've got enough at home and i want you to get the poster."

the girl shakes her head at denki's words, "are you kidding? i'm not letting you pay for this poster!"

"see it as a gift," the male says with a laugh, placing the money in her hands. "plus, if you're really that mad about it, you could treat me on an icecream in the future."

denki winks and turns around, then walking towards the counter to pay for his keychain. "i'll see you at the cashier! you better buy that poster!"

and with that, y/n looks at the 6000 yen in her hands, and walks to the cashier. she places the money down and asks for the big hawks poster hanging in the shop.

a few minutes later, y/n is standing at the entrance of the store with a huge poster holder in her hands and a bag with other stuff for her room. denki has a small bag in his hands, and is looking at the keychain that he just bought.

"i think we scored well!" denki says, turning his body towards the girl. "want to grab a smoothie? i'm kinda thirsty."

and before y/n can protest that she doesn't have any money left, denki already pulls her towards the smoothie bar.

at this rate, y/n has to treat denki on a whole five course meal in the future.

but honestly, she doesn't even mind.