ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚𝟝: Work Studies

𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀

"𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴!"

_____

deku .-.
heyyy y/n, good luck
at your work studies
today!

y/n :)
you too !!

y/n :)
are you excited?

deku .-.
i mean, yeah!

deku .-.
it took a lot to get to
do my work studies
with this hero

deku .-.
i'm excited to see what
this brings me!

y/n :)
hopefully only good
things!

y/n :)
well it was kinda easy
for me lol

y/n :)
my mum got this work
studies for me

deku .-.
lucky

deku .-.
how?

y/n :)
i'm doing my work
studies with her brother

y/n :)
so my uncle

y/n :)
(which i didn't even
know i had??)

y/n :)
(like what the hell?)

deku .-.
ok that's random

deku .-.
but i'm happy you can
do your work studies
there!

deku .-.
i have to go now

deku .-.
so i guess i'll see you
later then?

deku .-.
when we get back, i
want to hear everything
about your work studies!

y/n :)
deal

y/n :)
then i want to hear
everything about yours!

deku .-.
want to call tonight?

y/n :)
definitely <3

y/n :)
see you tonight, izuku!

deku .-.
see ya!

deku .-.
good luck!

y/n :)
you too! :)

- - -

y/n adjusts her hero costume one more time, and then nods, walking into the building of the agency that she's doing her studies at.

when her mum asked her about her hero life (which she was suddenly really interested about) when y/n visited her, she told her mother all about it. the girl told her about her license, and that she can now be a hero outside of school as well, saving people. she told her about the work studies and that she needed to find one by a pro hero and their agencies. her mum then lit up, running towards the phone.

turns out, her mum has a brother that y/n didn't know about.

how her mum kept that a secret and how she didn't mention him is a mystery to the girl as well, but it happened. she got a work studies out of it so maybe it isn't so bad after all.

still though... hiding a whole human being from your daughter. and he's a hero too? her mum knew she wanted to be a hero! what a shit move.

her mum's response was simply "i forgot about him."

like who the hell forgets a brother?!

ok, not important.

she's just nervous for her work studies, that's all.

but how couldn't she? it's her first, and it's also one of the most important things of learning how to be a hero. she's doing real hero work with an agency and helping them. it's a step further into her career as a hero so it's really important she helps her uncle.

y/n just wants to do good. she wants to show her uncle that she is a good hero and that she can help him.

after hearing from him that you usually don't get into a hero studies this easily, she felt bad. y/n didn't even do her best to get a work studies, but there she is anyway, working with her uncle and having the benefit of being family.

so she needs to do more than er best to show her uncle that she is the right choice, even though it wasn't that much of a choice.

the girl nods to herself and opens the door of her uncle's office after his assistant told her that it was okay to enter.

y/n looks around and spots her uncle, and then the other student that's also doing his work studies with him. but next to the student that she already knew, is also another student.

her eyes widen.

"your work studies are with nighteye's agency as well, izuku-kun?"