ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛𝟠: Her Quirk

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛𝟠: Her Quirk

honestly, y/n really was a weak point in the first match.

she had no idea what the others their quirk were, and they didn't even feel like a team to her when she was going against denki his team.

therefore, they lost. it was with a battle, but it wasn't a good one from her side.

she's now sitting with the others, looking at the screen as the second match is playing.

"you wiped the floor with me," the girl mumbles as denki takes a seat next to her.

denki pouts, "we didn't! it was just bad they didn't include you in their plans. i'm sorry, y/n. it was the reason they lost, though. they didn't see you as an advantage and that was their weak point."

y/n nods, leaning back. "yeah, i'll show those stupid class b people why i'm in class a and why i'm better than them. only problem is that i'm with midoriya and uraraka. only mina is alright at this moment, and i guess mineta is alright too."

the blonde boy nods, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "i'm sure you'll do great, no doubt. let monoma know what you can do, alright? show everyone you're nothing but an advantage to the team!"

and to that, she nods.

that's exactly what she'll do.

not much later, it's time for her match against class b with midoriya, uraraka, mineta and mina.

she is a bit worried, not going to lie. just like her, shinso has those binding cloths like y/n does as well. they both studied with aizawa and trained with him, so they also move the same, probably.

but y/n's lucky that she knows close combat too, and that she's managed to make the binding cloths her own. she can move around with them easily, using them as swings more than a capturing weapon. so maybe, maybe shinso is different than her.

aizawa moves his hand to his head, leaning his head against it. he's curious to see how this develops.

he knew that l/n didn't like vlad and monoma saying she lacks experience. but if they believe it, that's their problem. him and class a all know that l/n can do loads. she's had loads of training, also at ketsubutsu, but with aizawa and her class as well. so if class b thinks she can't do shit, it's their problem.

and it led to their loss as well against class a their match with shinso.

"what are we going to do?"

uraraka looks at her teammates. mineta looks scared, mina has her arms crossed, midoriya looks around himself and y/n is adjusting her goggles so people have no idea she's using her quirk.

"win, of course," y/n answers, crossing her arms like mina. "there's no way we're going to lose this."

"they do have shinso—" midoriya starts, but y/n cuts him off.

"meaning we're in an advantage. class b thinks i can't do shit. they think i just started the hero course and that i might be of the same level as shinso, but i'm not. i know i have more experience and training than he did, so therefore we have one person more while they have half a person more. i bet shinso can do great things don't get me wrong, but monoma is forgetting one thing."

"he doesn't know your quirk," mina says, her eyes widening. "and he thinks it's probably shit as you're from general studies and use binding cloths like aizawa and shinso!"

the h/c haired girl nods, smirking. "exactly. he doesn't know i can see every move and weakness of him, so lets show him that we can win."

midoriya sighs, looking down.

he has no idea what he did to make her act this way towards him. honestly, he's just trying to be friends with the girl. but y/n? she seems so mad at him for no reason, to his believe.

although he probably knows what it can be and he's not proud of it, but that's also why he doesn't admit that it's his fault.

especially not now.

"alright so what's the plan then?"

the five of them come up with a plan, mainly midoriya's idea. y/n helped some as well, and now it's their time to make their way through ground gamma so they can capture class b students and win this battle.

y/n her classmates gave her a small heads up about class b's quirks. monoma can steal your quirk for a bit of time, some girl reiko can telekinesis objects and send them someone's way, some smaller guy they didn't know the name of apparently has a quirk named twin impact, and the last girl can make objects smaller when touching it, and expand them as she touches her fingers.

and then you've got shinso with his brainwashing, meaning you should never answer his questions.

never.

so their team came up with hand signals, out of y/n and mina their minds, so they can communicate without talking if they need to.

midoriya is currently trying to get all of the other teams attention, and then the five have to take them down and capture them in the cell.

mina, uraraka and mineta are together, while y/n and midoriya are on their own.

"you know, i thought you and that general studies kid would be together."

midoriya turns around when he sees monoma, "but i was wrong. that's a good sign, because that way we can take out your whole team before we take you out."

and because they're both with 5, they also need to capture five to win, which is... going to be interesting.

midoriya and monoma go on for a bit, just before izuku's new quirk starts doing its weird thing and gets crazy.

at that moment, without knowing about izuku, y/n jumps down, seeing shinso. her eyes widen. "so there you are," she mumbles.

but before she can continue talking and take shinso out, she gets knocked out by izuku and gone to the side.

"i can't– hold back this power," he brings out.

shinso his eyes are wide, and he eyes y/n who's laying on the side, trying to get up since a lot of rocks knocked onto her when izuku jumped to their place.

"it's– it's overflowing!"

izuku's power gets too much— it goes everywhere, but inside his arms again.

and it captures y/n.

however, the contact with izuku's new found quirk isn't something that was good to the h/c haired girl.

her eyes widen, and a flashback runs before her eyes.

- - -

"but boss—"

"i don't want to hear it. you want to make her a villain, right? you believe that you can make her the perfect villain, isn't it? with your quirk, and your husband's one, she would be the perfect person to become a villain... she just needs one more."

"i don't know if she can handle that," the woman says, eyeing the small child sleeping in her bed.

"and with your plan to sabotage everything in her life, you can make her the perfect villain. with you by my side, sasaki-chan... we can take over the world and make it a better place. so what do you say?"

the man looks the woman in her eyes, smirking.

"so would you let me give this sweet little child another quirk so she can become a great villain in the future? with her analysing quirk she can analyse people's weaknesses and strengths, see their movements... and all she just needs is something that she can use in combat so she can be strong and smart. i will give her one, and that should be it. you only have to raise her a villain and we'll be set."

the woman nods, "alright boss, you can give her the quirk," she says, looking the man in his eyes.

"let's make y/n the perfect villain."