ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛𝟡: The Perfect Villain

so not only izuku's quirk is going crazy, but now y/n's is too.

her flashback has stopped, but she's breathing heavily and her old but new powers are going crazy.

strong waves of energy are coming out of her body, making sure that no one can come close to her. mina tried to get close to y/n, but when she touched the energy, a small cut was shown on her arm.

"y/n, you have to calm down! i think your quirk—"

a loud scream comes out of her throat, the tears streaming down her cheeks.

it hurts so much– the energy coming off her body are too much. it's too heavy, and it makes her skin burn. everything hurts, her mind is getting foggy, and she doesn't know what to do anymore.

"shinso, you have to use your quirk to both of them to calm them down!" uraraka shouts, eyeing y/n and izuku.

she's currently holding onto the male, and has spotted y/n freaking out too. she has no idea what's going on, but she knows this has to stop now.

and that's when shinso jumps in.

"midoriya, l/n! come fight me!"

y/n looks up to shinso, the words hardly coming out of her mouth, but she can do it.

"fight me, shinso!"

and both y/n and midoriya are now under the brainwashing of shinso.

aizawa is looking at everything develop.

he was soon to text sir nighteye, her guardian, so he could come to school and talk about what just had happened. the homeroom teacher knows that is not a part of l/n her quirk, so something must've been wrong.

something must've happened when she was touched my midoriya's new power, that made this happen.

and what the hell happened to that kid?

this doesn't seem right, to no one.

denki is worried sick about his best friend. all he hopes is for y/n and the others to come out of this safely. this has to work.

and why didn't the pro heroes step in yet?

"y/n, let's get out of here!"

the girl is brought back to her senses as soon as her head hits something, and she's being dragged away by someone.

she wakes up, eyeing what the hell is going on. mina is holding her, and she's being put down as soon as they're out of range by the girl that can make objects smaller and bigger with her quirk.

y/n looks around, shaking her head to get back to her senses. right, she has to finish this match. first do that, then worry about that flashback that she just saw.

'cause what the hell was that about?

"are you alright?" mina asks, and y/n nods, "yeah, i'm doing better now, thanks to shinso. how much i'd like to thank him, i think we have to capture him first."

mina nods, and she high fives y/n, "let's do that, then!"

soon, monoma jumps next to the two girls and tries to get to mina. but y/n is quicker, moving her binding clothes and capturing mina before monoma can touch her.

y/n lets go of mina, who soon goes after the girl with the expanding quirk, or whatever it might be.

the analyses girl uses her quirk on monoma, seeing all monoma's movements in front of her. she dodges him easily as he tries to get after her, smirking as he seems to get frustrated with the girl.