ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜𝟚: The Most Wonderful Time

"what the hell are you doing here, you damn earth quake?"

"that's the best name you could come up with, bomb boy?" y/n says with a laugh, pulling shindo and her other friends into the class 1-a dorm room.

"i'm so glad you could make it!" she says as she hugs her friends.

the past days have been good for y/n.

she and midoriya finally talked things out, and are slowly becoming friends again. they're not quite there yet to be fully friends and maybe become more, as there are still quite a few barriers that need to be broken. but other than those, they act normal around each other and can laugh together.

she's just not ready to forgive him fully, but she'll get there.

and as of for uraraka, she and y/n are fine as well. they have always been okay-ish, but they talked about the whole incident and can laugh about it now.

(kind of, i mean what the hell is there to laugh about? maybe about how stupid both of them are)

things are finally cleared up, and it feels like there are no more evil doings around the students anymore.

it's christmas time and they're going to have an amazing time together!

it's the most wonderful time of the year after all.

"who the frick invited a smurf and his friends?" todoroki asks, not even realising he's being a dickhead towards y/n's friends.

the girl bursts out in laughing. makabe shakes his head and looks away.

"roki, these are my friends from ketsubutsu!" she says, pointing at the four students. "the 'smurf' you mentioned is makabe. next to him is shindo, and behind him is tatami! they're finally together after months. last one is toteki, don't mind him hiding in corners because he tends to do that when he's done with people's shit."

todoroki nods, "i can relate to that. nice to meet you guys. toteki, the left corner in the living room is the best. i like to think about hating my father in that one."

and then he's gone, leaving the ketsubutsu students in confusion.

"what's his problem?" shindo asks with a mumble, to which y/n shrugs.

"he's sometimes a little weird. trauma's, you know? he's a sweetheart though, i love him."

the students nod to the girl's words. they also say their hello's to others, and soon everyone is chilling together.

"when are we doing gifts?" mina asks everyone, being all bubbly and jumpy about it because she wants her friends to open the gifts she gave them.

honestly, after all this time of training and shit that has been going on with everyone, they deserve a break.

"we don't have gifts," tatami mumbles, looking at y/n.

the girl shrugs, "don't worry, you don't need to. we made groups of three names and according to that people are getting gifts."

"huh?"

"oh uh, for example, kaminari is on three papers. on one of the papers it's todoroki, mina, and kaminari. on the other one, it's mina, kaminari and kirishima. and on the last one it would be kaminari, kirishima and bakugou. it roulettes like that so everyone gets three gifts each," y/n says.

"makes sense," shindo replies, looking around. "we'll just eat food then, that's fine."

y/n chuckles, "i invited you guys a bit too late i'm sorry. we'll still have a good time though! i'm glad you're all here."

the four ketsubutsu students nod, "of course, y/n. you're our friend and we wouldn't miss celebrating christmas with you!"

the girl smiles at her friends and takes them in a hug. "thank you guys."

they all hug her back. some a bit more uncomfortable, but they'll get there.

after that, all students sit around the common area around the big christmas tree.

only mina and y/n are trying to have bakugou wear his santa costume as well, just like everyone else is. he's not having it, and is running away from the two girls whenever they get close.

midoriya chuckles as he watches y/n run around.

he's glad the two are slowly becoming friends again. they were once close, but he fucked it up big time and they had their small break. and now the two are finally becoming friends again.

izuku feels like nothing can go wrong anymore.

nothing between y/n and him, nothing with villains, nothing with his friends, nothing with work studies... it'll all be fine.

literally nothing can ruin this wonderful time.

except from a big explosion in the u.a dorms that sends y/n, bakugou, mina, shindo, todoroki and kaminari blasting to the other side of the room :)

suddenly christmas has turned into chaos.

"y/n!" izuku screams as he sees her flying through the dorm, her body numb and her eyes closed.

bakugou was quick to stand up, just like shindo. both students help the others get up.

then, the most evil laugh walks into the dorm, all the students looking up with wide eyes as they see who it is.

"merry christmas, honey!" the blue haired woman smirks, her hands in her sides as she walks into the dorm.

y/n is finally standing up, being helped by kaminari and bakugou.

she looks up, blood sliding on the left side of her head. the cut is deep and hurts like hell, but there is no time thinking about that right now.

"missed me, sweetie?"

the girl clenches her jaw, her hands forming fists as she clenches them together as well.

"you're a fucking psycho, mum."

"psycho?" the woman chirpes, her finger pointing at her daughter. "you have my genes, doesn't that make you one too?"

"i'll never be like you!"

"you're wrong." the woman smirks at her daughter, her blue lips showing nothing more than evilness. she lowers her hand,

"i'm here to make you the perfect villain."

THE END

of book one!

" the perfect villain "
coming soon!