93

The days had flown by before I knew it. Josephine had returned and the glow she had was immaculate. I didn't know what was in the water at Tahiti, but her hair a sheen to it and her skin seemed more tan.

Niall looked just as good as she did and- for the first time- I realized just how good they were together. Since they'd returned there wasn't a dull moment between them. 

They were constantly laughing and finishing each others jokes. They were as solidly together as they had been at their wedding, with Niall still moving any and all blockades that threatened his wife. 

The day before, my bachelorette party day to be exact, I was awoken by Rose in her apartment bed. Weeks before we had made it clear to give Hero his space. 

Apparently it was traditional for the Groom to not see the bride. It ruined the initial shock or something to that sense. 

I wasn't sure what I'd been dreaming about, but when my eyes landed on Rose's, I only saw grief.

"What the hell happened to your face?"

In the recent weeks, we had all grown so much closer than ever so a comment like this wasn't so strange. Though hearing it in the morning was a bit off putting. 

"What do you mean?"

Rose knelt down to get a better look. 

"You were told to do that lotion routine. You do have naturally smooth skin but... Kristina come on. You have dark circles around your eyes and you have dried drool."

I scooted up, lowering the duvet.

"I'm sorry. I just fretting over how Hero slept last night. I need to see him-" 

Rose responded by pushing me back gently. 

"Absolutely not. Today is reserved for partying. That way, you'll get a good nights rest for tomorrow."

I groaned, knowing it was no use to argue. 

"Okay. What do we have planned for the day?"

She placed both her hands on her hips.

"I don't know. Aren't there strippers for girls? I'm sure that's something Brendan can enjoy."

I stood up. 

"Great. Shall we make some breakfast?" 

Rose must have been in a good mood. She had an entire menu plan with the works: french toast, sausage, fried eggs, blueberry pancakes and more. 

I wasn't shocked to see everyone here when we had set the table, including Jo. We all joked around and discussed what our first plan of action was.

We had all come to the conclusion that going to the nearest strip club was the best idea. 

"How do we pick one?" I asked. "There's so many." 

At this, Rose raised a hand. 

"I say we go to Peaks. Um... I kind of already got us an invitation there for a private party." 

I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" 

"Raybans- I mean David got us the slot. I mean he pretty much works there." Rose said licking her lips. 

Wait- did this mean he owned the place? 

"You don't mean-" 

She nodded.

"Yeah he's a stripper. We had a long conversation about why he was in that field. He makes his own money. He's very independent." 

I sipped on my orange juice. 

"Well, great. I mean it's only seven in the morning. How will we stall until then?" 

"The only thing we can do." Kylie piped in. "We'll get drunk and throw some shapes after we go pick some hot outfits." 

I wasn't sure about any of this. Morally, it's not something I would have ever done, but I didn't have much choice at this point. 

I shoved the remainder of my breakfast down my throat before rushing into the shower. It was a short but intoxicating experience.

I pictured Hero in my mind. 

The man I would be marrying in just a few hours. My sexy, sexy man. 

Taking the shampoo in my hand, I lathered the product, slowly applying it down my arms and across my belly. I shivered upon contact. 

I eagerly washed my chest, spreading the slick shampoo around my breasts. My nipples puckered at the touch, allowing me to pull and test them.  

I braced myself against the wall as it resonated in my groan. I bit my lip as I saw his perfect face in my darkened vision. 

"You like that?" I imagined him taunting. 

"Yes," I whispered in a ragged breath. "Don't stop please." 

I then roughly pinched a nipple, twisting it between my fingers. I moaned in the throes of my ecstasy, begging for release. 

I pretended my hands were his skilled ones, trailing down my torso, and over my hips to find my sex. I gently massaged my lips before sticking a finger inside me. 

The feeling was surreal as I flexed two fingers. My nails penetrated my G-spot, making me keel over. It was an aggressive affair as I thrusted a punishing rhythm through my wetness. 

My mouth opened wide as my orgasm took over, putting me at its mercy. Low and gurgled, I cried out for Hero, allowing relief to instantly wash over me. 

I wasn't sure how long I sat under the water, stuck in the aftershocks of my climax when a knock sounded on the door. 

"You okay?" Rose called. 

I cleared my throat. 

"Y-yeah! I just stubbed my toe!" 

Seriously? 

Amongst this, I heard my phone go off. Hurrying out of the still running shower, I checked it, seeing the one text I'd been waiting for all morning. 

From Hero: 

Where the fuck are you? I don't give a damn about the rules. I need to see you.