A/N #2

I've been busy with stuff lately after I had left high school months ago (due to graduation and may be planning to go to college next year), I know this note has been unexpected for an update and some news, but I had to say this due to the lack of updates and the lack of requests fufilled. But as of right now it's closed closed awhile until I complete the other requests. Writer's block had gotten in the way of things and so did some irl stuff, but I've been trying to get some time off to write those as soon as possible once they have been published.

Each of the requests are all wonderful and fun to write and I really enjoy seeing others read them and have a great time too as they read their favorite requested cookie in this one shot book.

.

.

Secondly, I've seen alot of people ask for a part two on my licorice one shots and I had to apologize to them when I told them I don't do parts for any of the works I did.. Making more parts might make me stress more when i still have other requests to do, but on the bright side, there was someone in quotev who is here on wattpad, had asked me for permission to create their own version of a part two of my licorice cookie one shot! I think the quotev user was,, ValorieBee? You guys should check their work out anytime since they're making their own part two version. 

.

With that said, I do tend to leave a lot of readers to their imaginations of their own versions of parts after reading one of my cookie one shots, if it makes them happy, then im happy!

.

.

.

Another thing- sorry about this but uhh,, can you all tone down with the amount of h*rnyness and thirstyness on the Almond Cookie One shot? I know you guys are joking around but it's been giving me notifications and a tone of something NSFW and this book is SFW only and is family friendly.. I do NOT want any nsfw comments and it will be deleted or ignored.

Especially saying Dilf. I am getting annoyed about it almost everyday seeing the SAME DAMN NOTIFICATION on Almond Cookie's one shot. Just. Stop. It. I don't joke around with these A/N's and I will not joke about this either. Even if you guys say it as a joke it's not funny to me.

.

.

.

.

.

This isn't a Cookie Run Kingdom x reader one shot book. This is a Cookie Run OVENBREAK & KINGDOM one shot book. This is a combination of both one shots from my Quotev account, Which I had decided to share all of my works in one book instead of separate one shots.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's all I gotta say. So keep in mind that I'm still working on quite a lot of these and it takes time (even though its been months and i'm still sorry for the lack of updates).. Well- Stay tuned for more and have a wonderful day/night everyone.

.

.

.

.

.

Side Note: If you want to see more of it tho. Most of these are all the same as the ones back in my quotev Works. You can check out my work on Quotev anytime. I am also active on there as well while writing stuff down in the cr one shots (both ovenbreak and kingdom which are separate books btw), I mainly had begun these cookie one shots back in school during sophomore year, and I was still surprised that the first one (crob one shots) was bombing a lot and now to the crk one which only began since january this year. I'm glad that im doing both on this book though.

Quotev works:

OvenBreak: https://www.quotev.com/story/12096847/Cookie-Run-x-Reader-One-Shots

Kingdom: https://www.quotev.com/story/13311020/Cookie-Run-Kingdom-x-Reader-One-Shot/1

My works are alot more active on quotev than on here on wattpad, but then again. Most of these works I do on each of these books are what makes alot of us Cookie Enjoyers happy. So if you'd like to find more cookies you want to see, feel free to request them on those two quotev works!