To Any Wattpad Users Who Came Across My Quotev Acc

The reason why this image is here? To show what the heck happened the other day when I checked my Quotev Account to continue finishing up other requests before I go to this book. (This was on the Kingdom version, and on the Licorice One Shot)

.

.

.

.

.
I am just disappointed and upset that a WATTPAD user, decided to ask me if I was "the same person or another plagiarizing" commenting on the Licorice x Reader One Shot, which is the SAME one shot that ORIGINATED from Quotev and came to Wattpad soon after for any Licorice Enjoyers on Wattpad. To that Wattpad user, what the ever loving PECK?! You do realize all of these one shots, including the ovenbreak one (separate book on quotev) are all combined as one book in wattpad? I am the Same exact author of Cookie Run x Reader One Shots and have been the same since I had made both this book and the ovenbreak one here on quotev.

Please do not ever comment like this again, because if you did. There will be no acceptance to any of your requests, and you will be ignored or blocked due to that sort of behavior you've shown and had disregarded on who the author is. Especially if you do that on Wattpad as well. You will still be blocked or ignored due to that sort of behavior.

My Quotev Account is; https://www.quotev.com/M00nLight8Litz

(Please double check both Bios to see Link Sources!!!)

That link goes to my Quotev account and if you checked again through the about me

There is a LINK that goes to my Wattpad account. I am the same person. With the same Peipain Profile Picture and the same BUD VIRGIN LOGIC Background, plus I go by different names my friends call me by.

M00n, Ghost, and Silent are all the names they call me by and also the names I use for both my accounts.

I may have @Ghostly_Silence as my name in Wattpad, and having my name in Quotev be M00nLight8Litz. You should know I always have my names like that. Whether it is M00n or Silent Ghost. I am the same person and author of these Cookie Run x Reader One Shot Books.

I have been using Quotev since June 2018, and have NEVER once gone to Wattpad 3 years ago, until March this year when I was still in High School. It was only about time I went and shared my Quotev Works to Wattpad and to see others enjoy it.

To everyone else who had to see this note.. I am sorry you had to see it. This is very important for any Wattpad Users to read and to know what had happened. And also a reminder and also a warning to anyone who thinks otherwise. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

If this sort of behavior continues, this book will end up being DELETED and NEVER coming back. It is not a wise decision to ever come up with excuses or accusations about these things on the same author who wrote the same book, who had thought of combining both Ovenbreak & Kingdom together to become this book you all see here today.

.

.

.

.

.

.

《All Previous One Shots from the beginning of the One Shot, all had came from Quotev. Each being in separate One Shots(i.e Ovenbreak & Kingdom). For the exception to some that are here on Wattpad, requested by many great users》