A/N?

As you can see from the recent updates, most of these one shots you all saw are all requested from Quotev Users, Which is to say;

Each and every one of these one shots were all copied and pasted from Quotev and onto here! Between my Ovenbreak and my Kingdom One Shots (that are separate btw) and it's always made me smile all the time as I read all of the ones I did in the other site and putting it onto here.

IMPORTANT!!

please REREAD the rules of the book (very first page btw) before you begin reading or requesting. And PLEASE keep in mind that I am NOT going to accept anything that has nsfw in them (if you requested that you will be MUTED or have your comment DELETED ON SIGHT. You DISGUSTING PERSON THIS IS A SFW BOOK AND A FAMILY FRIENDLY BOOK NOT A DAMN NSFW BOOK. GET OUT IF YOU TRIED TO REQUEST THAT KIND OF SH*T)  I get VERY UNCOMFORTABLE with those kind of things and LEAVE my sfw book alone. This is NOT for sexual desires or needs. You disgusting person.

Just a short A/N! Anyways I'll probably have "Random One Shots" appear from out of nowhere even if this book is closed. But once everyone else's requests (that are from here) are all complete and done, I will reopen the book for more requests! It's still gonna be awhile though.