Hi there!

I am terribly sorry for the lack of content and work on this book for over a year now. It has been so hectic and difficult for me to get out of writer's block and I have been trying to finish each one before the end of the year. But turns out I couldn't finish it all since there was a lot to do, I know you guys all care about my well-being and also my health and i really do appreciate and cherish you guys and knowing that you all have been waiting for so long for these one shots. But it has been on such a huge hiatus, I sort of went "dead" from writing these out.. I apologize for it, and I have to focus on other things, such as my health, family, and other personal things I gotta do outside of social media.

This Book has been a lot of fun for me to write and it brought a lot of joy in people who read them too for almost 3 whole years ever since I've been writing out these x reader one shots. On this new year of 2022, I'm going to prioritize working on things I've got planned and also that I am going to be focused on doing things for college (which i am currently signing up for and will be busy during this year ahead) I've been planning on doing stuff regarding my OCs and some random fics that I've written just for fun. 

But what about the x reader one shots?

As I said, it's all going to stay on a huge hiatus and probably a discontinuation? I've decided to take a break from writing them for the entirety of 2022, but there will be occasions where I may or may not update the one shot books without notice. I still have to go through some of the comments that have been around longer and I still had to juggle both of this one shot and the other two back in Quotev. My main focus will be outside of social media and I will be busy during this new year. But I will be checking in from time to time on Wattpad or Quotev, only during my free time if I get the chance for it if I ever catch a break from doing stuff IRL.

------------

This Book will stay open for people to read, but I will not be working on this for the time being. Even if people try to request it's not going to happen as this book has requests closed forever, I understand that you want to have more content, but please understand that I am going to focus on my health, family, and other IRL stuff that are personal. Especially since I will be dealing with college very soon too, I will be much more busier and I may have to be inactive during those times if I have a packed schedule involving college or possibly a job I might have to take. But I will try to find some time for myself to be able to write and do some stuff to be a bit active in social media, but I am still gonna be busy after all.

.

.

.

Well, that's all I have to talk about and Happy New Years everyone, have a great day/afternoon/evening and please be sure to hydrate, stay active, and take a break once in awhile!