Chapter 1

(Photo above is Saylor)

•Saylor's POV•

"I don't see what you see in him, he got suspended, for the second time this semester, for stealing from the office."
"He's sweet, Rylynn."
"Saylor, he's bad news. Trust me. And he's not exactly what I'd call sweet. Every time I'm around him he's rude and he seems like a player honestly. He just want to get you in be-" I stop her.
"How many times have you told me this?"
"Too many. Break up with him."
"But I love him, Ry. I can't break up with him, I love him."
"You just wait till Mom and Dad find out you're 'in love' with a criminal. They're not gonna like that Say."
"They're not gonna know." I push her outside my door and close it. I grab my phone and text Braeden.
To Brae- hey
I lay down on my bed and look up at the ceiling. Why does she hate him so much? He's a really sweet guy to me.
I jump in the shower and put on pajama's grabbing my phone afterwards.
From Brae- hey baby, guess what I got
To Brae- other than suspended? What?
From Brae- a tattoo on the areas between the top of my elbow and where my arm connects to my shoulder.
How would he have gotten a tattoo? He's sixteen.
To Brae- how? Did it hurt?
From Brae- I know a guy, nah. Gotta go love you
To Brae- love you too
I crawl under my sheets and drift into a long sleep thinking about everything.

•The Next Morning•

Beep beep beep

I hit my alarm clock and get dressed into a black maxi skirt with a white top and white sandals.
Finally Friday, Braeden was hosting a party tonight at his house and was inviting almost the whole school.
I drove to the school and met up with Emma, my best friend, at the front gate, walking to first period home room, which we both shared.
"What's wrong? You haven't said anything since you got here. And don't try tell me nothing's wrong Saylor."
"It's Braeden, he's going and getting tattoos now and he's messing up his perfect skin."
"Do you know what he got?"
"No, that's what scares me. It's on his body forever, no exceptions. He could've put Paige's nudes on his arm for all I know."
"Have some faith in him, has he ever done you wrong?"
"No, but I just, I feel like he's a ticking time bomb."
"Well you're going to the party tonight right?"
"Yeah."
"You'll get to see his tattoo then."
"So excited." I roll my eyes and sit down in my seat for class.

•Lunch•

"It's weird having Braeden not be here, Saylor."
"I know. It's like-" I hit something a see a tray go flying, hitting some girl in the face. I run over to her and grab a napkin. "I am so sorry!"
"It's fine. It's fine."
"Here let me clean that up for you! I'm so sorry." I drag her to the bathroom and start wiping the slimy soup off of her face.

||A/N||
New story and it's not a fan fic. What? Well yeah, so I will be constantly adding new characters to this book so I hope you like it!♡ -Jadie