Chapter 7

^^Saylor^^

•Saylor's POV•

Braeden texted me at 1:32 am this morning, telling me to open my window.
I replied back to his text.
To Brae: what?
From Brae: Just open up, it's cold out here
To Brae: I'm only wearing spandex and a sports bra
From Brae: even better, just let me in
I open my window and he crawls in the window, as snow comes off of his hood. "I brought you this." He hands me a Starbucks cup and I smile.
"Thank you." I take a sip from the drink and it's my favorite. I kiss him and he pushes me back against my bed. "Braeden, we can't do this, my parents and sister are here right now."
"So?"
"Do you have any idea how much trouble I would get into if they walked in on us? Not to mention at 2 in the morning."
"How long are you going to make me wait? I'm a normal, teenage boy."
"When the times right." I kiss him and he walks back to the window. "Thank you."
"I love you."
"I love you too." He crawls out the window and I lock it, finishing my White Peppermint Mocha and crawling into bed."

(The next day)

From Brae: good morning beautiful, I love you baby
I smile looking at my phone. He's sweet.
To Brae: I love you too baby
I get into the shower and put on black yoga pants with a purple Aeropostale sweatshirt.
From Brae: want to meet up today?
To Brae: sure, where?
From Brae: my house, 30 min?
To Brae: yea
I pull my hair back into a messy bun and put on Uggs, grabbing my phone and car keys.
"Mom, I'm going to Braeden's house."
"Not that loser," Rylynn pipes.
"Yes, that loser," I say mocking her. "Bye."
"Be smart."
"Yeah, yeah." I get into my car and drive through the snow to his house.
To Brae: out front
From Brae: come in
I open his front door and he takes me upstairs. "Look." He points to a picture of him when he played tee-ball. "I was baddd back then too."
"Is that what you made me come all the way over here for?"
"Yep. Let's watch movies." I crawl into his bed and slip under the covers, which hold his scent. He turns on Netflix and puts on some random movie I'd never heard of.
"What movie is this?"
"American Sniper."
"Why do you have such an obsession with guns lately."
"They're beast, why wouldn't I?" He wraps his arm around my back and I cuddle into his side.
"This movie is really violent, can we watch something else?" I laugh half kidding and he laughs at me.
"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"
"How?"
He kisses my lips and pins my arms down on the bed. He places himself on top of me and grabs the back of his shirt, taking it off, traveling his extremely masculine body. "Braeden, hang on."
"What?"
"Is your mom home?"
"She's never home, so we have the whole however-long-we-want to ourselves." He takes off my sweatshirt and kisses my neck.
"Braeden."
"Hm?"
"What if she were to come home? Like what if she did?"
"Here, I'll lock my door. Better?" He gets up and locks the door, returning to his position.
He sucks on my neck before leaving a mark. "Braeden."
"What?" This time he snaps at me and I feel the fear build in my eyes. Was Rylynn right? Was this all he was using me for? Was he going to steal it, then run away?
"What's wrong? Saylor?" He sits up and looks me in the eyes.
"My whole family thinks you're using me for this, and that you've done this to a whole bunch of other girls."
"I've never gone all the way, so I couldn't have done that to tons of other girls, two, why would I bring you coffee at 1:40 in the morning if I didn't like you? Three, did I really seem like that's all I wanted? I mean, I thought I made it pretty clear, but I guess I need to show my love to you more. or maybe you need to be more appreciative of all the things I do for you!"
"Don't go putting this on me!"
"You believed them, you thought I was using you as a toy, but I love you, Saylor, I do."
"I'm leaving." I grab my sweatshirt and open the door, grabbing my boots.
"Good! I guess this is goodbye!"
"I guess so!" I yell back up to his window as I back out of his driveway.