Chapter 48

•Saylor's POV•

Finally, after four months in the hospital, I got to take my precious baby home.
Of course not home, home. I was kicked out. So I moved into an apartment with Kayden, basically because he was the only person I knew that didn't live at home, and I didn't want to be home alone all those lonely days.
Kayden just made me promise not to let her cry for more than one minute and that he wouldn't ever change any of her diapers. Fair enough.
I set little Madysin in her crib and fell onto my bed, falling fast asleep.
I wake up to her crying and wonder what she could possibly want. I check her diaper and it's okay.
She must be hungry. How do I do this again?
I pick her up carefully, nervous that I'm going to break her fragile body, and hold her gently before feeding her.
Once I finish, Kayden calls me into the living room. "I forgot to tell you. There's one more requirement to live her."
"Sure?"
"Go to my room and put on what's in my left nightstand."
"What?" I walk to his room and open the nightstand as my eyes begin to water. "You're kidding right?"
"I'm not. You want to live here you're going to please me."
"No. I'm leaving."
"Oh but you're not. You already owe me for a days rent."
"Kayden, don't do this. Please."
"Put it on, or I will make you pay."
"Please Kayden."
"Go!" He yells into my face while I fall to the floor.
"Get up!"
I pull myself off of the floor and slowly walk to his room, gathering my last bits of pride, before putting on the lacy outfit.
I walk to the living room and he stares at me. "Even better than I ever imagined."
He walks towards me slowly, his eyes black. He places his hand on my shoulder, moving my hair off of my should and trails his finger down my body.
"Kayden, please! Stop!"
"Stop screaming! You're going to wake the brat up."
"You're just like your father Kayden. I'm glad he's out of prison and maybe he can come track you down and beat you again. See how you like it."
He looks past me now, seemingly hollow inside. I push past him and change back into my clothes, before going into my room and locking the door.
I grab my daughter and kiss her head snuggling up close with her.

//

Just two more weeks until Braeden comes back. And then I have to tell him. I don't know how to tell him, or what to say, but I'm going to tell him.
I still have to finish moving into my own apartment, which I found last week and I'm about half way moved in. I didn't want to take anymore chances with Kayden, even though ever since I brought up his dad he's went mute.
Today I was hoping to finally get everything into my apartment and then I would start working on my plan to tell Braeden about our new little addition.
I was having Aaron come help me move because he was basically the only person who wasn't mad at me for having a baby, let alone with Braeden.
"One, two, three, lift," Aaron called as we lifted the bed frame from the back of his truck and brought it inside of the apartment.
My apartment was two bedrooms and two bathrooms along with the obvious necessities.
"You know if you ever need someone to watch her, I'd be more than happy to help."
"Thank you so much, that helps out a lot."
"Just because you and your sister are fighting it doesn't mean I can't help you out."
"Thank you, it means a lot."
"And she's not really mad at you anymore."
"Why hasn't she talked to me then?"
"She wants you to talk to her first."
"What, why?" What did I do that deserved me to talk to her first?
Aaron shrugs his shoulders and slides the nightstand back next to the bed.
"You haven't told him yet, have you?"
"What makes you think that?"
"You haven't mentioned anything about him the whole time I've been here. I don't know off you know or not, but you're a very easy person to read."
"So I've been told," I grumble.
"I'm not saying it's a bad thing. Let's bring in the mattress."
I go and check on Madisyn; she's still sleeping; before I return back to the truck.
I help Aaron lift the mattress out of the bed of the truck and into my house, onto the bed frame.
Finally after working almost all day, were finished. "Thank you Aaron." I hug him and he kisses my head.
"How about you guys can make it up over dinner?"
"I don't know, I'm kind of exhausted." I sit on my couch. "I need a favor, from a guys perspective."
"Sure. What is it?"
"How should I tell him? I mean, if Rylynn were pregnant, how would you understood when she told you?"
"Well, I'm sure me and this guy and very different, and we're both in very different stages of our lives, considering I'm twenty-six and he's eighteen. But if Rylynn told me, I'd be totally cool with it. I have a steady job and we have an apartment, but I think it really depends on the situation."
"Do you have any ideas of how to tell him?"
"Maybe over a nice dinner you two cooked together or something like that."
"Thank you for everything today."
"No problem, good luck."
"Thank you, I need it."
"Bye." He nods and shuts the door and I lay on my back on my couch.