Chapter 36

^^Emma & Kayden^^

•Saylor's POV•

"Maddy?" Emma snarls, staring at Maddy.
"Maddy." I bite my lip as Braeden comes up and wraps his arm around her waist.
"Oh, Saylor, I thought you wouldn't come to this party, considering he was my friend."
"Well he's my friend too, and if you excuse me, I'm going to find him." I hit Maddy's arm with my shoulder as I walk past and she gives me a death glare. "Use protection," I say in my fakest voice.

"Ronan." He turns around and I hug him.
"How are you?"
"Good," I push a strand of hair behind my ear, "you?"
"Eh, me and Maddy broke up, so living the single life."
"I feel you, it looks like she's taking it real hard," I gesture to Braeden and Maddy who are currently in a lip lock.
"Whatever, she's a garden tool. Can I get you something to drink?"
"Yeah, please."
He takes my hand and I follow him past everyone. He pours something into my cup that burns my throat. "I'm gonna go find my friends."
"Okay."
I walk upstairs from the basement and run into Kayden, sending my drink down his shirt. I laugh and keep walking.
"Emma?" I push open a door and her and Isaac are sitting on the floor with a group of other people I've never seen before playing spin the bottle.
The lights are dimmed so if I've seen the other people before I can't tell who they are. I sit in between Isaac and Emma, as someone I can't recognize spins the bottle. It points to Emma.
Someone walks over and kisses her, as I try to put together who this mysterious person is.
The person sits back down as someone spins the bottle again. It points to me. I look at Isaac and he nods his head.
Someone walks over to me and I feel two familiar lips pressed over mine.