Chapter 51

•Saylor's POV•

"Braeden, come here." I stand over the sink clutching the stick.
"What is it baby?"
"I'm not pregnant." I hug him but he stands still. "What's wrong?"
"I know that's not what you want."
"No. I just want me, you and Madi. That's all I need."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. I'm happy."
"Okay, we should go to the beach. Take Madi for her first time."
"Sure. But she doesn't have a swim suit."
"Well I'm pretty sure there's a store that sells those."
"Okay," I laugh, hopping on Braeden's back.
"I'm going to get a shower before we go." Braeden sets me down carefully on the bed and grabs clothes from his back. Something flashes against the light and catches my eyes.
As soon as he's in the bathroom I run over to his bag and find a whole Ziploc bag full of pink pills.
I grab one, holding it in my hand. I make sure he's in the bathroom before putting it in my mouth and swallowing it.
He'll never notice if just one is missing. I quickly zip up the bag and put it at the bottom of his suitcase.
I go get changed into my bikini and Braeden wraps his arms around me. "Woah, I don't know if I want you showing all that. I don't want anyone else to fall in love with you."
"Don't worry, I'm all yours."
"I don't know, you're pretty irresistible. If I were another guy if be all up on you."
"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" I laugh bringing my lips to his.
"Mm hm," he nods his head while turning me to face him. "I don't think you realize how gorgeous you are."
I wrap my arms around his neck, "Can you believe Madi is already six months?"
"I know, she's so small."
"She still wears stuff from the newborn racks."
"She has your eyes." He looks at me, before moving his hands from my hips further down my body.
"When you were away at training how did you get hotter? And how did I end up with you?"
"How did I end up with the most gorgeous girl on Earth?"
"I don't know?" I laugh and he picks me up, laying me on the bed.
"Maybe we don't need to go to the beach. We could just stay here..." he smirks.
"I'd rather go to the beach," I say just to aggravate him.
"Well then," he lifts me up, carrying me to the living room. "Do you think we could spend a couple of days at the beach? We could book a hotel."
"That would be fun. Just don't leave me at the beach this time please."
"Hah, I'd forgotten about that one."
"I'm gonna go pack Madi a bag."
"Okay, I'll go book a room for two nights."
"Okay." I walk into Madi's room and she watching Dora while sticking her fingers in her mouth. "Hi Madi!"
I lift her up and she starts crying. "No, shhh, don't cry baby. We're gonna go to the beach and you're gonna have so much fun!"
She stops crying, but then starts again, louder.
"I know, I know. We can watch Dora on the way to the beach." I get her dressed in a shirt and shorts, along with some sandals and sunglasses. I carry her to the bedroom and Braeden's packing his bag.
I set Madisyn on my bed and grab my suitcase. I turn Dora on on my TV and she starts watching quietly.
I pack several days worth of clothes and go get some bottles of her milk from the fridge.
When I come back I hear Braeden blowing on her stomach and she's laughing. "Aw."
I come over to sit next to them while he kisses my forehead.
"Are you guys ready?" Braeden stands up turning off the tv.
"Yep."
I grab my bag and Madi. I buckle her into her car seat and get up front with Braeden. He, again, places his hand on my thigh, and we drive to the beach.

//

"Where do you want to have lunch?" He looks at me before looking back to the road.
"McDonalds?"
"Sounds good to me." We pull off of the highway and turn into a McDonalds parking lot.
I unbuckle Madi and we go into McDonalds.
"Can I get a medium fry, a medium Iced Carmel Frappe, and a cheeseburger no onions. And an apple juice."
Braeden orders and we sit down at a table. I take out a bottle and pour the apple juice into it. Braeden gets out food and I mush up some fries for Madi so that she can eat them with her two teeth.
After we finish eating we go out to the truck, and start making our way to the beach again.
I hand Madi my phone so that she can watch her favorite show, Dora the Explorer.
I feel Braeden's hand traveling up my thigh, so I smack it. "Please pay attention to the road."
"But," he tries to think of an excuse, "Why would I pay attention to the road when I can pay attention to you?"
"Save it for tonight"
"Really?" I see his face light up.
"Maybe. Only if you're a good boy."
"I promise."
I hear my phone hit the floor and see Madi asleep in her seat. I turn around, reaching for my phone when I feel someone touch my butt. "That's not being a good boy."
"I just couldn't resist."
"Oh I know, I wouldn't be able to resist my butt either."
"Hey, it's mine and only mine," he says defensively.
"Whatever." I stop Dora the Explorer from playing on my phone and lay my seat back.

//

"Saylor, baby. Wake up. We're at our hotel."
I sit up, finger combing my hair. I turn around to see Madilyn sleeping with her mouth open. I unbuckle my seat belt before grabbing Madi, trying not to wake her up from her sleep.
I roll our bags into the lobby as we check in. I receive several dirty looks from people around me, I guess it's since I'm holding a baby.
We walk to our room and set our bags down.
I grab my beach bag and wake up my sleeping daughter, before changing her into her new swim suit we bought on the way here.
I carry her down the sand to the water with Braeden walking beside me with his arm around my waist.
"Can you walk her out to the water while I get her toys?"
"Sure." Braeden takes her to the water while I sit down in the sand. The truth was my stomach hurt really bad. I don't know if it's from that little pink pill I took, but it's more of a little tiny spark of energy, rather than a sickness.
I pull the little buckets from my bag and set them out in the sand, before walking over to Braeden and Madi.
I wrap my arms around Braeden's back before he turns around to kiss me.
We play in the water with Madi for a little while before we build a sand castle in the sand.
"Are you ready to go back to the room before dinner?"
"Yeah." I grab my bag while Braeden grabs Madi and takes my hand as we walk back to the room.
As we get in the room, he sets Madi down on the couch before pulling me up to him. "Now?"
"No, not yet." I put my lips on his and tug on his hair. He sits down on the couch, pulling me down with him.
My legs wrap around his waist while his thumb plays with the side tie of my bathing suit. I squirm as he starts to untie them, but let him. He carries me to the other room and lays me down on the bed.
He leaves me on the bed while digging through his bag.

//

"Are you ready to go get dinner?"
"I'm gonna get a shower first, so I feel clean."
"I make you feel dirty?"
"That's not what I meant," he laughs at my remark, rubbing my back.
I turn around facing him, while he puts his hands on my hips and I pull my face to his.
I hear Madi yelling so I stand up taking Braeden's shirt from the chair and slipping it over my head.
I walk out of the room and pick Madi up. "Shh, don't cry baby." My head is pounding, so I really don't want to have to hear her cry right now. "Here, I'm going to take you to Daddy, so that I can go get a shower."
I hand her off to Braeden and jump in the bath tub.
I soak for a while before the door opens. "Can I join you?"
"No, I'm relaxing."
"Please?"
"No," I open my eyes to see him setting himself into the tub behind me. "Braeden," I groan.
"What?"
"I'm trying to relax." I get up and dry myself off while he looks confused.
I walk out of the bathroom before digging through Braeden's bag to find the tiny pink pills.
I take two and swallow them, before laying down on the bed and falling asleep.

//

"Are you ready for dinner Saylor?"
"Yeah," I get up putting on a light blue sundress and make up.
I dress Madi in a purple dress with white converse and curl her brown hair.
We walk to the restaurant in the hotel and it's fancier than I had imagined.
"James, reservations for 3."