04| Blind Dates

The girls were waiting in an ally, outside a pawn shop, waiting for Spencer

The girls were waiting in an ally, outside a pawn shop, waiting for Spencer. She pawned Melissa's wedding ring. "This place is skeevy." Aria said.

"She pawned her sister's wedding ring. You're not going to go to Tiffany's." Hanna replied.

"So, Wren and Melissa?" Emily started. "Weird right."

"Could you tell what he gave her?" Emily questioned. "No. She didn't seem happy about it."

"I wonder if Ian will be."

Spencer came out with a horseshoe. 'A'  had taken the ring. "I can't believe it's gone."

"At least we got your money back."

"Am I supposed to give her this? I stole it. I actually stole my sister's wedding ring!"

The girls's phones phone rang.

BLOCKED ID
Just my luck - diamonds are a girl's best friend.
-A

"Wow." Ivy sighed.

○ ○ ○

Ivy walked into the kitchen and headed to the fridge. "So, your father and I think you should." Ashley said.

"Think she should what?" Ivy wondered. "Mom thinks we should go see the shrink separately."

"What?"

"Your friends have all taken it seriously. I think it would be a good idea if you did too."

"Can't we just watch intervention and say that we went?" Hanna argued. "Stop. You're going. After school today."

"Together?"

"No, one after the other." Ashley told.

"Ugh." Ivy groaned.

○ ○ ○

Hanna told Ivy that Lucas wanted Caleb and her to go on the date with him and Danielle. She hoped they got back together.

The girls walked out of English. "I'm going this afternoon, right after school." Spencer told them. "Are you sure that's safe?"

"No." Aria's Mom came out of the classroom to the girls standing together. They split up, going their separate ways.

Ivy saw Hanna walk away from the table Caleb was sitting at. She sat down across from him and took a bite of her wrap. Caleb stared at her with a confused expression. "What?" Ivy spoke.

"I'm just wondering why your sitting with me."

"Why? Was someone sitting here?" Ivy asked pointing to the seat she now sat on. "No, just cause of everything that went on with Hanna."

"Oh, Caleb, no. I'm rooting for you two. You guys are honestly the best couple, well, along with Spoby."

"Who?" Caleb asked. "Uh, Spencer and Toby." Ivy replied.