17| The Blond Leading the Blind

The girls were heading over to Spencer's house. Caleb had unlocked part of the flash drive. Ivy was driving herself and Hanna to Spencer's house. "You nervous?" Ivy wondered, as Hanna was silent.

"A little bit." Hanna admitted.

"It's alright. Everything will be okay." Ivy comforted her.

When the two arrived at the Hastings' house, they climbed out the car and headed towards the house. They spotted Mrs Hastings coming towards them, "Hi, Hanna, Ivy." She smiled.

"Hey, Mrs Hastings." Hanna waved. They passed each other and the two headed inside the house.

They walked into the kitchen where Aria, Spencer and Emily were, "We passed your mom heading out." Hanna said. Ivy sat down next to Emily and Aria stood on the other side of Aria, "Then it's go time." Spencer opened the laptop and held her hand out for the flash drive. "Hanna."

Hanna looked at her hand and placed it on her palm hesitantly. Spencer grabbed it and put it into the laptop, "How much did Caleb get?" Aria asked.

"I don't know. He said he was up most of the night." Hanna said.

Ivy stared down at the laptop, waiting, "It's not like we expected decrypting 'A's phone was going to be easy." She said, "Is Caleb still asking whose phone it is?" Emily asked.

"Every chance he gets, and I'm still lying to him."

"Now that we know it wasn't Lucas, my money's on Officer Garrett in the greenhouse with the cellphone." Aria told them.

Ivy cocked an eyebrow, "Really? I think it's Peacock, the games room and the led pipe." She chuckled at her own joke.

Emily shook her head, rolling her eyes and turning back to Aria, "Jenna broke up with Garrett." Emily was confused. Aria nodded her head, "Yeah, after the greenhouse."

"Look, the point is Caleb is still asking about everything and it's not safe for him to know the answers. We should just tell him to stop." Hanna said.

Spencer stopped the group from any more arguments, "Let's just take a look first."

"Come closer." Ian said in the recording.

"I know you wanna kiss me." Alison showed the camera at Ian, who was putting his jacket on.

"This—This was all Caleb was able to get?" Aria questioned.

The camera moved as Alison walked closer to Ian. The camera went to his jacket. Another tape was recorded on the flash drive.

Ivy stared at the screen, "That's Alison's bedroom." Ian was holding the camera, setting it up. Ivy knew it was the same night as he was wearing the same clothes. "What's Ian doing in her bedroom?"

Ivy recognised the video. She recognised it.

Ian started putting stuff in front of the camera, hiding the camera from view. "What's he doing with that camera?"

Realisation dawned on Aria, "Oh, my God, he's hiding it. He was recording this secretly." She said. "Wait, recording what?" Spencer questioned.

The door to Alison's bedroom opened and in walked Garrett with Jenna clutching his arm. "Hey."

"What the hell are Jenna and Garrett doing in Alison's bedroom?"

"N.A.T. club field trip?" Spencer suggested. "Ian and Garrett are the founding members."

"The only one missing is..." Emily trailed off.

"Where's Jason?" Garrett asked Ian. "He's passed out. A six-pack and some weed will do that to you." Ian told them.