Part 1 chapter 3

A week later 434BC

Jordon and I have gotten really close over the past few weeks, we spend almost every day together and we talk a lot about our past and life growing up. Turns out he's really into poetry and journalism which I think is so amazing. I have to admit I am developing a little bit of a thing for him but it's nothing major and it probably won't go anywhere but who knows.

Today me and Jordon are heading to the new circus as they call it. Apparently it's a show and it is supposed to be extremely fun so I got tickets and that's where we are heading. Whilst we are sitting in our seats waiting for the show to start I notice Jordan staring at a girl, and I have to admit I'm a little jealous, but if I'm being honest I don't think my dad would approve of our relationship anyways. He says that if I got into a relationship it would ruin the thing I have got going on now with the older men. Speaking of I have talked to my 'dad' once or twice and he's actually a really nice guy, his name is Christopher and he is from Manhattan NYC. It's confusing because he's so far away from home, but turns out he moved here after his family passed away of Ebola. We have a lot in common we are both very bright and socially awkward people, he also says he's mad a lucifer for what he makes me do with older men, I didn't tell him about the part there my dad abuses me because I wouldn't want him getting anymore mad at lucifer than he already is.

As I am deep in thought, Jordon taps me and snaps me out of it as the show is about to start. The show lasted ran hour and a half and I have to admit it was totally worth the buzz, it had these people called clowns and animals and lots of other things, the only part that I didn't like was when they picked two people from the audience to set up on a date, of course he picked jordon and the girl he was staring at, it made my blood boil.

As I walked home I looked at where I was and realized I was at Christophers apartment complex, I walked up the stairs and hesitantly knocked on the door, he answered seconds later and a smile arrived on his face, he invited me in and gave me some soup. "So how have you been?" He asked nervously, I chuckled and answered "I've been pretty good, I was just at the circus, have you been yet?" I asked. He smiled and answered "yes I went yesterday it was amazing." I nodded agreeing. I had been wanting to ask him something but I didn't know if it was the right time, I decide to go for it. " you look like you haven't aged a day since that photo was taken was is that?" He looked worried and I didn't know if I had said something wrong or if it was a sensitive subject.

he stood up and took a deep breath, "look Madison there's a lot of things in this world that you don't know about and I don't expect you to know about them, I just don't know if your ready to hear what I'm about to say." I look at his more confused than ever. " I'm sure whatever your about to tell me I can handle." I assure him. He sighs and looks at me "okay well it's a lot to take but basically I'm a hybrid, I don't suspect you know what that is?" I shake my head. "I didn't think so. It's a mix between a werewolf and a vampire." I don't know weather he's being real or serious. "Vampires and werewolf's aren't real though, they are just in stories to scare kids." He smirks and looks at me. "That's what they think but it's true I am and you are too." Now I genuinely think he's joking. Me a hybrid yea he's having a laugh. "Look when you were born it was sort of a miracle because vampires aren't supposed to be able to reproduce but somehow nature found a way against it, I was just as confused as you are now." I can't tell if he's telling the truth or not. "Are you being serious right now?" He stares right at me and then the craziest thing happens, his eyes they glow a yellow color and it's crazy and scary at the same time. "Tell me more?" I ask

I pace around the apartment trying to comprehend what he just told me. Basically I am a werewolf and a vampire, I don't trigger my werewolf side until I kill someone and I don't trigger my vampire side until I die because I have vampire blood running through my system at all times. I didn't believe him at first but to be honest it kind of made sense. I look nothing like my dad and a lot like Christopher which would explain that part and well I mean his eyes glowed and he showed me his vampire teeth, it was actually quite cool I have to admit.

Christopher told me to go home and think about what he had just said and told me and so I left his apartment and was on my way home when I saw Jordon and the girl from the circus kissing, I was equally grossed out and jealous. I walk up to him and clear my throat and he jumps turning around seeing me he turns bright red and it's kind of entertaining to watch him be embarrassed. "We should head back home now, my mothers probably almost got the dinner ready." I say in an almost teasing voice "yeah, uhm I'll be with you in a second." He says and I walk across the street and wait for him. A few minutes go by and he walks over to me smiling. "What are you smiling at?" I ask him, still smiling he reply's "we're going on another date." I have to admit I wasn't expecting that but I smile and look as though I am happy for him.

"You two must have really hit it off?" I ask as we walk home, "yeah she's amazing, but if I'm being honest I don't think it will go anywhere after our next date." I look at his expression and I see a glimpse of sadness. "Hey look there's the new bar everyone's talking about, maybe we should go and check it out?" I ask trying to change the subject, he just nods and we walk in.

A few hours have gone by and we are pretty much drunk, we've had a lot of alcohol and after seeing the state we were in I noticed it's going to be a pain in the ass to get home. "Jordon....we.. we need to go home now" I manage to slur out. He grabs my arm as I was about to walk over to pay for our last round when he pulls me over to him and I fall on his lap. "Jordon what are you doing?" I ask him as I'm now sitting in him lap staring at him. "Remember When I said that I probably wouldn't be seeing that girl ever again after our date?"  I nod and he continues. "I said that because I don't want to go out with her again." I look at him confusingly and he pulls me even closer to him. "Because I want you." My heart skips a beat or two and before I even know it he was pulling me in for our lips to meet. "I want you to." I whisper in his ear.

We walk in through the door of my house very quietly trying not to wake my father up. We make it upstairs and instead of going to his room Jordon came into mine. Let's just say he gave me more than my dads friends ever did.

I woke up the next morning, my head throbbing. I walk downstairs and notice Christopher and lucifer talking to each other and my father does not look happy, in fact he looks furious, and before I even know it my father gets up and pushes my mother to the ground, he falls to his knees above her and starts hitting her, Christopher looks at me but doesn't do anything. The next thing I knew I was on top of his back, hitting and punching him and trying every was to get him of my mother, but I'm no match for him, he keeps going and going until he was done. I saw the regret in his eyes before I saw what he had done.

My mother lay there, her lifeless body not making a move. He beat her to death and I couldn't stop it, and Christopher just stood there watching, I walk up to him and I'm furious "why didn't you do anything? why did you tell him? why the hell are you even here?" He put his hands up in defence and he tried to calm me down "look I'm here because your dad needed to know the truth, the whole truth, and I didn't stop him because I wanted to see how far he would go." I chuckle sarcastically, furious at this man "did you tell him about me being a hybrid?" The man sighed "yes, which was the biggest mistake of my life." I look at the man too see him looking at me in sorrow "why, what's he going to do?" The man hesitated but said "the mans brain isn't right, but now that he knows your a hybrid, he's probably gonna make you turn fully." I gulped my fear threatened to eat me alive. Do I want to be a hybrid? Would my dad actually do it? Well I don't have much left I mean he just killed my mom and who knows about jordon and my brother would always take my fathers side. I'll have to be careful.

A/n
I'm ready for people to lash out at me in the comment section about the whole newspaper and other stuff idk but as you can tell I failed history class so that would explain it.

Also idk if I mentioned this but this book is a slow burn and we probably won't get Natasha chapters for a while, I'm trying to mainly focus on my oc and not the relationship just yet.

Also if you enjoy the book so far please consider voting it but if you don't we won't fall out.