Part 3 chapter 13

Same time. Country house. February 2000 (smut warning ⚠️)

She wraps her legs around me. I chuckle nervously. She grabs my face and smashes our lips together. We kiss for a few minutes before I pull away,  "what was that for?" She shakes her head. "Shhh." She pulls me back in for another kiss. She starts kissing down my neck and leaving little hickeys and wet marks. She watches the hickeys heal almost immediately. "I wish they would stay." She goes back to kissing my neck and I panic not knowing where to place my hands. I don't want to place them too low because it's disrespectful so I just place them above her hips. She starts kissing my collarbone and takes off my shirt. I pull away. "What is happening?" She laughs and takes off her shirt. "Right. Thanks for the explaniere answer." She nods and starts kissing my breasts. I would be lying if I said it didn't feel amazing. But I am really confused as to why this is happening and how we got into this situation. I don't know what's going on in Natashas head, maybe she's going through something and if she is then I would be taking advantage of her and I would never want to do that to her but maybe she likes me, but if she liked me she wouldn't of been rude to me this morning. I'm confused. "Natasha what's going on?" She pulls away. "Do you not want me?" I shake my head. "Natasha I want you, but I don't want to be taking advantage of you if your in a venerable place." She shakes her head. "Your cute." She goes back to kissing me. Cute, I'm not cute, am I?  I decide to go for it, not just sit back and act all weird and I'll enjoy this if it lasts. Natasha unbuckles my belt on my outfit and I take off my pants. I begin to kiss her neck, I don't leave hickeys because I figured I better not. I leave little trails of wet kisses along her neck and collarbone. I kiss my way down her body until I make it to her thighs. I leave kisses on her inner thighs going up and up them. I finally make it to her. I look up at her and I can see she has her eyes closed. I begin to eat her out and she grabs my hair. I keep eating her out and when she almost yanks my hair out I know I've found her sweet spot. I continue to eat that one spot.
I bite her a few times, not on purpose but she seemed to enjoy it. I slowed down a little bit and I listened for her heartbeat. I don't know why but listening to her heartbeat was like a drug to me, I can't explain it. When her heartbeat slows down again, I pick up the pace and she begins to breath out my name a few times. It makes me happy when she moans my name because it makes me thing that I am doing a good job. "черт возьми, да." She came as she grabs my hair. After she rides out her orgasm she gets up and walks away. What is with this girl and kissing and walking away.

I get dressed into some of the clothes that I found in the house, their too big for me but I decide to stick with them. I walk up the stairs and see Natasha sitting on the bed. "Hey." She looks up at me nervously. "Um so that was something." She nods. "I don't want anything to be awkward between us, I really value our friendship, but if that made you weird or uncomfortable, I totally understand and I will give you space." She looks over at me when I say space. "I'm fine, I just got caught up in the moment. That didn't mean anything to me, got it?" Ouch. I nod and she get under the covers and goes to sleep. I get under the covers too and I drift off to sleep.

I'm in the cell again. They are cutting me open. Before I can scream or say anything they sew my mouth shut. I bite down on my tongue as they pull out my liver and kidney. They walk away and leave me there to bleed out. After a few hours they come back and repeat it but this time with a different body part. They cut out my Brain and my eyes. After endless hours of pain and torture they put me in a room to train my powers. My mind is going crazy and I feel like I'm about to explode. After another few hours of endless training, the boss comes in and he gets his body guard to start sparring with me. He gets me at a time I wasn't expecting him too and he starts beating me and kicking me until he is tired. I can feel the blood oozing out of me. I then feel a wave shock through me like someone has tasered me. The pain is unbearable.

Hail hydra.

It's the only thing that runs through my mind. I have it engraved in my body forever. They burned my skin and stamped me with the words hail hydra. It never healed.

I wake up shaky but I don't scream or shout. I feel a weight on my chest and I look down and see Natasha head on me. I don't want her to wake up and it be awkward so I try to move slightly. I trip and fall on the floor. "What are you doing?" I chuckle awkwardly. "The floor looked cold and lonely." She nods. "Well I'm getting up now, the bed suddenly got cold." I nod. "Well today I'm going to try and find some way to communicate back to shield and get them to send help. I'm still in the clothes that I borrowed from the family that live in this place.

I look around and finally find a phone. Why do they keep their phone outside? I dial fury's number and he answers. "Who is this?" I can hear he is confused. "It's me, Madison. Me and Natasha were on our mission and when we got back the jet was gone. We are stuck in a country house." After a few seconds he reply's. "Okay I know where you are, I'll send a jet to come get you and agent romanoff." He hangs up and I walk back into the house. I hear the smoke alarm go off. "What the hell happened in here." I see Natasha tried to cook food. "I've never had to cook food before so I don't exactly know how." I look at her shocked. "And here's me thinking you knew how to do everything." She smiles and I walk over to the stove. "Yeah I'm going to turn this off before you set the place on fire." She nods. "Good call." I turn off the stove and run the hot water to clean the dishes. I can feel Natashas eyes burning into the back of my head. Once the water is run I begin to clean the dishes. I hear Natasha walk off.

I finish up cleaning the mess Natasha and I made and I walk up to the room we were staying in to make the bed. I knock of the door. "You decent?" I don't hear a reply. I look around but I can't find Natasha. I shrug and make the bed.

Once the place looked like we had never been there I went to look for Natasha. "Natasha?" I walk out to the porch and see her sitting on the swing chair. I sit down beside her. "Fury has Someone to come and get us." She nods. "What's up?" She shakes her head. "I saw that you got emails from a company called stark industries, saying how they wanted you to join them, I saw the way you face lit up when you got them. Why still stay with shield if you want to work at that company?" I shrug. "If I leave shield then I'm leaving you and my friends. But I also feel like something sketchy is happening, I have a feeling that the whole organisation is going to crumble below my feet and I won't be able to do anything to stop it." She nods looking like she understands. "You should go." I look into her eyes. "You think?" I ask her curiously. "Yeah. I'll miss you but you can't be working a job that you don't want to, you have to pursue the job you want. And it seems that stark industries is that job." I smile at her. "Thank you." She nods. I get up and walk inside. I begin to make a cup of coffee, once I make it hands go around the hand and take it. "Too slow." I chuckle and watch as Natasha sits down at the table. I'm gonna miss her but I know it'll be worth it when I work at stark industries and get to beside tony stark. "I'm gonna miss you too." I look at her at oddly. Is she a mind reader? "It was obvious that, that's what you were thinking." I smile.

A/N
Sorry, I'm awful at writing smut but I asked and a few people said yes so I did it. Also the next chapter might be short but it will just be Madison leaving shield. Then the next part will be Madison going to stark industries and will be set during iron man. She will like help find tony and when she finds out he's iron man she helps him with suits and then it will lead to iron man 2 so idk.

Also if you enjoyed this chapter please consider voting.

Thanks for reading <3