Part 5 chapter 3

A few days later. Malibu house. 2010

I'm currently sitting watching tony and happy sparring together. I'm still grounded and pepper won't let me leave the house. I'm going insane right now because she also said along with my grounding, I can't help tony build suits or fight. So life is very boring. But I'd rather be on peppers good side rather than bad side. Trust me, you do not want to get on peppers bad side.

Speaking of pepper. "The notarys here." Oh yes I forgot that today is the day that Tony signs over the company to pepper. "Can you please come sign the transfer paperwork?" I move over in my chair and let pepper sit down. "I'm on happy time." I pout. "I wish I got happy time." Pepper sits down beside me and looks at me. "Well, if you had of listened to my orders, you wouldn't be grounded." I roll my eyes playfully. "But you didn't ground tony." She sighs. "Tony's a grown up and he's not really my responsibility, you on the other hand, are technically my responsibility." I smirk. "Should I start calling you miss Potts?" She shakes her head. I watch as tony gives happy a good jab to the face with his elbow. "Sorry." I chuckle. "What the hell was that?" Ooh happys mad. "It's called mixed martial arts. It's been around for three weeks." I stand up. "You guys are pathetic." They both look over at me. "You want to do any better." My smiles goes away. "I would but mom over there said I can't." I say sarcastically and pepper just rolls her eyes. I stand and watch them spar again when happy stops. I look in the direction he's looking at and to say i was shocked was an understatement.

Natasha romanoff, was standing right there. She looks at me and then walks over to pepper. "I promise you this is the only time I will ask you to sign over a company." I don't move I just stand there. It's like every limb in my body has gone numb and I can't move, my body is telling me to go up to Natasha and ask her what she's doing here or how she is? But I can't. Maybe she's here for me, to ask me to come back to shield, it wouldn't be the first time they've asked, maybe she's here to work, maybe she changed her mind about shield. I'm so confused and a little hurt, that she never contacted me. I hear Natasha speaking to pepper but I'm too caught up in my thoughts to even acknowledge what she's saying. "Madison! Madison! Stop standing there and come over here, I need your help with something." I walk over to pepper not glancing at Natasha. "I need you to help me with this, I don't know how to set it up." She hands me a laptop. I take it and sit down on the floor and start setting it up. "Madison, don't be rude, say hello. Sorry, she's not usually like this. Is this your way of getting back at me because I grounded you." I stand up. "Pepper, calm down. Im not mad at you for grounding me." She nods. I smile at Natasha and sit back down again.

Tony looks at Natasha. "What's your name lady?" I look up and can't help but stare. "Rushman. Natalie Rushman." She's here on an undercover mission, should've known. I stand up and look at Natasha. We are about the same height so it's easy to make eye contact. "Well, Natalie, how did you get into this job." She smirks. "I don't know, the offer was there and I took it. A friend of mine actually helped me get it." I chuckle. "A friend? Just a friend or?" She nods. "Just a friend, she thought we were more though." My smirk fades. "Maybe you were the one that led her on, made her think that you liked her. I mean you seem like the type." Natashas smirk fades too. "No she was just dilutional." I Ball my hands into a fist and I see a hint of fear in natashas eyes. "Madison, your eyes, they're doing that thing again." I don't move, I just stand there, holding a stare into Natashas eyes. I give up and go and sit back down again. "Natalie, front and centre. Come into the church." I watch as she walks over to the ring. I look down at my hands and see blood on them. Tony sips on his weird black juice as he stares at Natasha. "What was that all about?" Pepper looks down at me. "Nothing, I thought I recognized her but I don't." Pepper shrugs and sits down on the chair. "Can you give her a lesson?" I watch as tony steps out of the ring. Well this should be interesting.

I hand pepper her laptop, I set it up a few minutes ago. "That was quick." I smile. "It's no very hard to do." She rolls her eyes as tony walks towards us and sits down beside pepper. "Pepper?" "What?" "Who is she?" "She is from legal. And she is potentially a very expensive sexual harassment lawsuit." I chuckle. "Tony what she means is, if you touch her, your bankrupt." Pepper looks at me. "Sorry." She nods. "I need a new assistant boss." "Yes and I've got three excellent potential candidates." I watch the ring as I see happy teaching Natasha about boxing. I have a funny feeling he's gonna get his ass whooped. "They're lined up and ready to meet you." I grab my phone out and find a photo of Natasha and I. "I don't have time to meet someone. I need someone now. I feel like it's her." I watch as pepper looks completely fed up with tony. "No, it's not." I look up and see happy talking to Natasha. "You ever box before?" Buddy, you have no idea. "I have, yes." I stand up and walk behind tony and pepper. "What like tae bo? Booty boot camp? Crunch? Something like that." I receive a message and open my phone.

Do not blow her cover!

From anonymous

That feels like a threat. Imma take that as a threat. "How do I spell you name, Natalie?" I look down at tony who is about to do research on her. "R-U-S-H-M-A-N." I watch over Tony's shoulder curious. "What, are you going to google her now?" I laugh. "You can't do stuff like this on google." Tony points up at me and snaps. "And anyway, I thought I was ogling her." I watch as he swipes through the tabs. "Oh, wow. Very, very impressive individual." You could say that Tony. "You're so predictable, you know that?" I chuckle again. "She's fluent in French, Italian, Russian, Latin. Who speaks Latin?" I smirk. I speak most languages. You pick up on things over the years. I even learnt how to speak an unknown language, it's called groot. It's actually really hard to get the hang of. But it's not a language spoken on earth. I learnt it when I was in space. "No one speaks Latin. It's a dead language. You can read Latin or you can write Latin." I move closer to tony as he pulls up a photo of Natasha, and I'm blown away. It must have been a lingerie shoot or something but she looks incredible. "Did you model in Tokyo? Cause she modeled in Tokyo." I lean toward pepper. "I speak Latin." She nods. "Well you were alive when the language was created so." I nod. "I need her. She's got everything that I need." I look back up at her and happy. She looks back at tony and we make eye contact. "Rule number one, never take your eye off your Opponent." He goes to punch Natasha but she grabs his arm and does a vertical cartwheel and wraps her legs around happys neck. I burst out into laughter. "You got your ass whooped." I stand up and get into the ring and help happy up. "Happy!" Once I help him up, I feel a bone out of place. Without his permission I put it back. "Holy crap!" I chuckle. "Your welcome."
I jump over the ropes and out of the ring. "Looks like a TKO to me." I hold the ropes so Natasha and get out. "Just... i need your impression." I smile at Natasha. "You have a quiet reserve. I don't know, you have an old soul." I smack the back of his head. "She means your fingerprint dumbass." Pepper points towards the steps. "Time out." I walk over slowly and sit down crossing my arms. "So how are we doing?" I watch as pepper walks over to the pair. "Great. Just wrapping up. Hey. Your the boss." I clap. "Woo, congrats. Wait does that mean I have to do everything you say?" She nods. Oh no. "Will that be all Mr. stark?" "No." "Yes that will be all Miss Rushman." I walk back over to tony and pepper.

"I want one."

A/N

Natashas back. Also thanks for 4K views. Means so much to me. This chapter is super long but I wanted to fit the whole scene into this chapter. Also I know this chapter isn't the best but I didn't really know what to do for it so yeah.

Also if you enjoyed this chapter please consider voting

Thanks for reading <3