Part 3 chapter 9

Same time. January 2000. The red room academy.

"I think it's time for your graduation." This is good. Natalia can finally be free from the red room and graduation? That's sounds nice actually.

I get up from my seat and head back to my room. It's around 7am so yelena should be awake. I enter the room and I see yelena sitting on her bed. "Hey, how was the mission?" I sigh and shrug. "It was, eventful." She laughs and sees my hand. "What's that?" I look down at my hand and nod. "Dreykov gave us food this morning so I brought you some." She stands up and I hand it to her. "Thanks." I walk into our bathroom and brush my teeth. I walk back out but Yelena isn't there. She must have left for early training.

A few hours go by and I was just in my room. Dreykov gave me and Natalia the day off. Her because she is having her graduation and me because of the mission being a big success. I finish my sketch in my sketchbook. Over the years I've picked up on little talents. Like drawing and music. I look down at my sketch, it was a wolf. Like in my nightmares, but it wasn't the evil version of me, no it was the good side. I set my drawing aside and I go into the bathroom to clean my hands.

I come out and I hear a knock on the door. I look around my room and then walk up to the door and open it. "Natalia?" I look at her and her face is red and puffy and her eyes were bloodshot. Was she crying? She walks in and I close the door. "What's-" I was cut off my her walking up to me and embracing me in her arms. She starts sobbing and crying and I don't know whats going. But I don't let go. After a few minutes she pulls away and looks up at me. "Whatever's wrong we can fix it. You just have to tell me what's wrong." She nods and I move my hand up to her face and wipe away her tears. She walks over to the bed and sits down. "Well as you know, I just graduated. They um, purified me." I look at her and then I look down and see blood stains. "Natalia." She shakes her head. "I shouldn't have come here, I'm sorry." She's about to go to the door but I grab her hand. "They took away a part of me." I pull her towards it chest and wrap my arms around her. "Natalia, I can fix it." She steps back and laughs. "Yeah and how do you plan on doing that?" I shake my head and sigh. "There is a way. But you have to be up to it and you have to be extremely careful after it. I mean so careful." She looks at me confused. "I can heal you..... with my blood" I mumble the last part. I don't want to do this because of the risk but seeing how upset she is, I want to fix it. "Your blood?" I nod. "And why do I have to be careful." I walk back over to my bed and sit down and she joins me. "If you die. You'll become a vampire." Her eyes widen. "You don't have to if you don't want to." She shakes her head. "Please fix it. Please." I nod. "I'll help you Natalia. I'll help you."

I bite my wrist as blood trickles down it. I put my wrist up to her mouth and she grabs it and sucks on the blood that is bleeding out of me. After a few seconds she pulls her mouth away. "That tasted horrible, I don't know how you enjoy that." I chuckle. I look down at my wrist healing. "What are you going to do now?" She shakes her head. "I can't stay here. Also this still doesn't mean I forgive you." I smile. "I'm glad you don't. I would be more surprised if you did forgive me. And also please be careful. You don't realize how dangerous it is if you die. You need to be so careful." She nods and walks up to me. "Thank you." I smile at her. "What's this?" She looks over at my sketchbook. "Nothing. Just something I do when I'm bored." She grabs the book and flicks through it. "These are really good." She looks up and smirks at me. "Thank you." She walks towards me. "I want revenge, for everything the red room has done. To me, to you, to all the girls here now and that were here before us. I want to help you." My eyes widen. In shock and in confusion. I don't think fury will be very happy with this. "If it's ok. That is." I nod and chuckle. "I'm sure it will be fine. I'm just worried about you that's all. I don't know if my blood actually healed you. The way they done the procedure was weird. I mean they took out your fertility egg. My blood cells might have created a new one or healed the old one from what was left but I'm not sure and if It didn't heal you then your not going to be able to have kids." She looks up at me. "It's okay. I'm okay." I nod. "I have to contact my director." She nods

I got into the bathroom and pull out a Walkie-Talkie from behind the toilet. "This is agent Montgomery." A few seconds go bye and then I hear nicks voice. "Madison what's the status?" I breath out loudly. "That doesn't sound good." I chuckle awkwardly. "Soooo, umm, funny story, my covers blown, we need to bring in a squad team." "Now?" "No, no. But tonight, we need to raid this place. Get the girls to safety and capture dreykov, Madame b and the taskmaster. Also Um I may have a proposition for you." I hear him sigh. "You see if you tell me we need to get more of those led lights in the bathrooms that play music I swear-" I chuckle awkwardly again. Looking back at Natalia and seeing her standing there laughing. "No. Um I'll explain it when I see you. Will you be here tonight?" "I can be." "Great, see you tonight." "Congrats agent, your coming home." I do a little cheer. "Whoop. Alright I got to go." I put the Walkie-Talkie back and turn around to see Natalia standing very close to me. "Your going home. Where is your home?" I smirk. "Washington DC." She smiles. "Is your house nice?" I raise my eyebrow. "Yeah, it's pretty nice." She nods. She starts to inch closer to me but I get scared and hug her instead. "We should get ready for tonight." Shit. "Yeah. I can't believe I'm going to finally be free of this place." I smile at her.

A/N

So thanks to IDEFKANDIDEFC . For the idea of healing Natasha. We thought it would be best because well to prevent the heartache in age of ultron. Also thanks for all the support and love on this story.

If you enjoyed this chapter please consider voting.

Thanks for reading <3