Part 6 chapter 4

A few hours later. November 2010. Austin, Texas.

I finally finished marking out all the entry and exit points of the hydra base. I got passed the first few parts of the security system but I put it on pause. Even Marvin couldn't hack into the system. He tried a few times. But it was no use. I'll have to go to the base and plug in a chip to the computer to give me access.

I go to change into my pyjamas when I look down at my phone and see Natashas contact. "Hey Natasha." I hear muffled music and voices in the background. "I miss you, I want you right now. I want you to kiss me and fuck me." My eyes widen in shock. "You're Drunk. Natasha where are you? I'm coming to pick you up." I hear a voice talking to Natasha about how beautiful she is. "Madison, I've got to go." I stand up. "Natasha, where the hell are you?" I hear Natasha laugh. "Bye." I let out a breath. "Marvin, track her phone." My glasses light up. "She's at a club called the rose room." I grab my keys and drive to the location.

I arrive at the club and notice a huge group of people outside. "Marvin is she still here." I get out of my car. "Yes. She is still at this location." I walk into the club and walk up to the balcony. I spot Natasha and some guy getting cozy together. I walk over to them. "Natasha come on we're going." Natasha looks up and me and folds her arms. "No, I'd like to stay here with my friend." The guys looks up at me and smirks. "Yeah, she wants to stay here with me." I'm starting to lose my patience. "Natasha, come on." Natasha shakes her head. "Charlie invited me to go to his house, so I'm going with him." Natasha and this Charlie guys stands up. "Come on Natasha. Let's Go to my place." I roll my eyes and grab the guy. I look into his eyes. "Sit down." Compulsion comes in handy some times. "Come on Natasha. Before I make you." Natasha rolls her eyes. "Fine then. Guess I'm going to make you." I grab Natashas arm and pull her out of the club. "Let Go of me." I make it to the car. "Get in." Natasha sighs but gets into the car.

The drive back to the hotel was silent. It wasn't an awkward silence but it wasn't a good silence either. It was just, well it was just silence.

I help Natasha up to the room. I carry her into her room and grab a bottle of water. "Drink This." I run and grab and aspirin. I set it beside another bottle of water. "You'll need that tomorrow." I watch as she takes a sip of the water. "You need to drink the whole thing." Natasha rolls her eyes and drinks the rest of the bottle. I grab an oversized shirt for her. "Here you go." Natasha takes off her dress. I turn around and hand back the shirt. "You don't have to turn around. It's not like you haven't seen me naked." I sigh. "Doesn't mean I should be disrespectful and watch you get undressed and dressed." I hear Natasha fall on the bed. "Natasha?" I don't get a response. I grab a blanket and throw it over her.

I fall on to my bed and drift off to sleep.

"Do it again." I can't take this agony any more. Breaking every bone in my body over and over again. The pain is unbearable. I'm sweating and tired.

I could sleep for days, weeks, years even. I could sleep and never wake up if I had the option. I just don't want to be in hydra any more.

"Do it now!" I shake my head not wanting to kill the agent in front of me. "Fine. Take her to the punishment room." They carry me to the dark room, the rooms empty apart from one chair. They strap me in and bring in a bucket of a liquid. They throw the liquid over me and my skin immediately burns up. "Vervain. We read about it in a vampire hunters diary. Seems like it works." The agent smiles and throws another bucket over me. I scream in pain. "Wonder what This button does." The agent pushes the button and a bolt of electricity is sent through my body. I scream in excruciating pain as the agent just laughs at me.

I wake up and look down at the pool of sweat on my bed. Why the hell are these nightmares still happening, it's been two thousand years and I still suffer from ptsd. I force myself out of bed and walk to the kitchen. I don't expect Natasha to be awake any time soon. She must've drunk a lot last night because Natasha has a high tolerance. I sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. I smile as my favourite movie comes up. Mamma Mia, this movie as a special place in my heart.

I look back as I hear footsteps. "Hey." Natasha walks over and sits beside me on the couch. "Hi." I smile. "Did you get the aspirin I left?" Natasha nods. I smirk at Natasha. "Where you thinking about going, cause that's one heck of a look sunshine." Natasha smacks me playfully. "I'm hungry." I nod. "And?" Natasha looks up at me. "Can You get me food please?" I stand up and sigh. "The usual?" Natasha nods. I grab my keys and drive to a breakfast place.

I arrive back and see Natasha sitting in the exact spot she was in when I left. "Eggs and pancakes. With a cup of steaming hot black coffee." I hand Natasha the food. "Tonight I'm going into the hydra base, I need access to them cameras and I can't hack into the system from my computer." Natasha looks up at me. "Are you going in alone?" I nod. "It's safer if one of us goes rather than both of us. I'll have my phone on me and I have a pager so if I get into trouble. You'll hear an annoying beep." Natasha furrows her brows. "Who carries a pager these days." A small laugh escapes my lips. "Me I guess." Nat shakes her head. "I'm leaving at 9 sharp. I'll be in there approximately an hour and a half. It takes 20 minutes to get there and 20 minutes back. So I'll be back after 11." I grab my watch and pull up a hologram. "Marvin, take a photo of the blueprints please." I listen for the click and close my watch. "What are your plans for the day, miss. Romanoff?" Natasha looks up at me and stands up. "What ever you're doing." I smile. "Well, I was just gonna drive around and visit tourist attractions." Natasha smiles at me. "Guess you're giving me a tour." I watch Natasha walk off to her room. "I guess I'm giving you a tour."

A/N

This chapter was sorta boring. But I'm planning on doing something with the guy. Nothing major but It'll be funny in the future I think. Also I'm so close to 9k, so thank you soo much, it means so much to me.

Also if you enjoyed this chapter please consider voting

Thanks for reading <3