Part 3 chapter 1

December 1999. Shield headquarters.

"Director fury? You called for me." He turns around wearing his long leather jacket and with that eyepatch that reminds me of patchy the pirate from spongebob. "Yes, I have a mission for you." I've been doing a lot of missions for shield. In 1972 they asked me to become director but I refused. I don't think I'm worthy enough to run such big operation as this. So they passed it on to someone else and now nick fury is the director. I help out a lot around shield. For instance, I help with tech and I go on a lot of missions. I have level 9 clearance which is only one level below nick fury. "If you don't mind me asking sir, what sort of mission?" He hands me a file. "You will be going undercover to an organization called the red room. I want insight on everything they are doing." I look through the file. "It says in here that they go into towns and take kids to recruit, if that's how they get their members how am I going to get in?" He smirks a little. He never smiles or laughs, but nick is like that old grandpa that everyone looks up to. "Some parents sign their kids up for it, like a boarding school. That's your way in." I nod. "Do you know how long this mission will last." He shakes his head. "A few months maybe. A year at the latest. I believe your the right person for this job. Are you in?" I smile. "Of course." He picks up another file. "In here is all your schedules, and a map of the building. We need you to get to know a few of the other people in there, and we need you to tell us what they do in there, so what they train the students for and what they make them do." I nod. "You'll be leaving in the morning so pack your bags cause your going back to school." I nod. "Thank you sir." I actually didn't mind going back to school, I mean I know this is some sort of evil school or something but still, it gave me some form of normality.

I make my way up my apartment that shield offered for me. I actually have a house, a pretty cool house as well but I never really go there. It's big and has nice things in it but it's more of a fun fair than a home. I still make and sell weapons but I sell them to bigger companies and organizations. I look over on my wall and see a photo of me, Steve and Bucky. They found steve in ice a few days into me working at shield. They defrosted him and he's still alive. He's just in a coma. I check up on him most days and make sure he has either music on or a baseball game. Shield insisted on making him believe when he wakes up that he hasn't been asleep for over 50 years but I don't think he'll fall for it.

Once finished packing my bags, I get washed and changed and walk over to my work station. Lately I've been building really powerful weapons. This latest one I created can melt things until they are no longer things and more mush. I'm also secretly building a robot that is made from my AI, Susan. I look over at the clock and see that it's 11:30. I get into bed and try to sleep but soon realize I'll probably not be able to. I always feel like I'm going to fall through by bed.

I get up and walk around to the building. I look outside and decide to take a stroll out there. I can't go very far because shield would know but I just walk around the perimeter, I bump into a few agents I know and I even see some of the night shifters.

The next morning

"Good luck Madison, and remember if you need anything just click the button and I'll have a squad at the ready." I nod. "Thank you, mr. Fury." He nods and I board the jet.

We arrive 70 miles from the building. They wanted to me to arrive in a car and not a jet so When I spot a black car I know that my ride. I thank the jet pilot and walk over to the car. "Miss Montgomery." I smile. "Why hello. What's your name?" He smiles politely. "Agent Johnson." I get into the car and he gets into the drivers seat. "Well it's nice to meet you mr Johnson." The drive was peaceful.

The building is nice, like a proper boarding school. As soon as the car arrives a man and a woman walk out. "We've been expecting you, miss Miller." I smile. "I'm madame b and this is dreykov." I shake their hands. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Melissa." They guide be into the building and ask me to empty out my pockets, they then go through my bag and lead me into another room. "We will cleanse you and then lead you into your room." I nodded then realizing I had to get naked. I take off my close and they throw this red stuff at me and hose my down. It was what I imagined prison to be like when you first walk in. They handed me what I presumed was a uniform and I put it on. "This is going to be a long mission." I mumbled not loud enough for anyone to hear. I was thrown into a room and saw my bag there. I looked over and saw another bed. Guess I have a roommate. I began to look through my bag to make sure my clicker was still in there. Thankfully it was, I disguised it to look like a little toy. I waited a little while, just sitting there in boredom until the room door opened. A guy came in with a blonde girl and handcuffed her to the bed. "Come over here." I got on the bed and he handcuffed me too. This is really weird, but I guess it's to prevent the people from escaping. Although The girl beside me gets out of them pretty easily. She comes over and helps me out of mine. "Thanks. I'm Melissa." She smiles. "Yelena." I smile back.

A/N

Ok, ok, I know I said you would meet Natasha in this chapter but you will definitely meet her in the next chapter. Also Yelena! Yay! This one is short but I'm going to do better in the next one.

Also if you enjoyed this chapter please consider voting.

Thanks for reading <3