Part 5 chapter 4

Monaco. Grand Prix. May 2010

I forgot how nice this place was. I was in Monaco for a mission with shield and I had an amazing time. Pepper finally ungrounded me, and they hired Natasha. Both amazing things. I'm kidding only one is amazing and I'll give you a hint it's not the Natasha thing.

I don't know what shield is up to, or what they want. But I know it can't be good. They are sneaky and know what they're doing.

We finally arrive at the hotel de Paris. As soon as tony and I exit the car, people begin screaming. I smile knowing all these people support us. It's crazy to me. I even get fan mail, I open every letter and I swear most people are the kindest ever.

Tony, pepper, happy and I, enter the hotel. "You know, it's Europe. What ever happens in the next 20 minutes just go with it." I look at his confused. And pepper asks the question, I was thinking. "Go with it? Go with what?" The question remains to be answered because we were cut off. "Mr. Stark?" I smile as Natasha approaches us. Don't tell anyone but I dressed nicer than usual for her. I wanted to make a good impression. "Hey." I look at tony. "I'm gonna get a drink." He holds up his hand to stop me. "No alcohol." I nod. And walk off to the bar.

"Hi, I'll have a shot of vodka and a martini." The bar tender nods and hands me my drinks. I down the vodka and take the martini to go. "I said no alcohol." I smirk. "It's water." He rolls his eyes. "Come on, as you said, we're in Europe, only live once. Except for me, cause I've lived twice." I see a head pop out of the shadow and it's none other than. "Hammer time." He looks at tony. "Anthony! Is that you." I lean over the bar. "Give me, like a pint glass filled with vodka." He looks at me confused and I shake my head and he does what I asked. "Thanks." I take the glass and a hand grabs it from me placing it back on the counter. "Not tonight." I look back and see Natasha. "How you doing?" I look over at Justin. "Your not the only rich guy here with a fancy car." I roll my eyes. I grab a glass of water and take a sip of it. "You remember christine everhart from vanity fair." I spit my water back into my glass. When I said this woman slept with people to get a good story, I was taking the piss. But she was serious. "You guys know each other." I begin to laugh. "Yes." "Yes." "Yes roughly." I walk closer to tony. "Was it very Rough or just a Little." Pepper glares at me and I walk away. Bumping into Natasha. "Hey. The table ready." And there they are, those green, intoxicating eyes. "Thanks." She nods. "How have you been?" I stammer on my words. "Good... Great, even." She smiles. "That's great." I smile at her. "You look amazing." She looks down at herself. "Thank you. You don't look half bad." My laughter fills the air. "Thank you.... Miss. Rushman." She smirks and I walk off to our corner table.

I look around to go find Tony. I walk over to Natasha who is standing in the corner talking to a waiter. He walks away when he sees me approaching. "Natasha, have you seen tony?" She shakes her head. "I haven't seen him since.... Um look behind you." I turn around and see tony getting into one of the race cars. "Well this isn't going to end well." She smiles. "You need to loosen up, he's just having fun and well you are being a cranky pants." I give her a cringed face. "Did you just say cranky pants?" She looks like she regretting ever saying anything. "You know what I mean?" I chuckle. "Fine, but if anything goes wrong and I'm unable to stop it, I'm blaming you miss. Romanoff." She nods. And we both walk over to pepper. "Did you have any idea about this?" I shake my head. "I was on my way to look for him. I had no idea." She looks like she's stressed. "I'll have happy on standby if anything goes wrong." She nods and I walk off to find happy.

After talking to happy, I walk back inside and am grabbed by a hand. I'm pulled into a slightly dark room. "Hey, did you forget about me?" I notice it's a blonde woman. "Um.... No?" She rolls her eyes. "You forgot about me, didn't you?" I nod. "I gave you, me number. I want you real bad, you know?" I chuckle, wanting to get out of this position. "I need to go and help my friend." I try to open the door but it's locked. "As i said, I want you real bad." I go into panic mode. "Look, ma'am, I need to leave." She grabs my arms. "No, you don't." She leans up and kisses my lips. I try to pull away but she only kisses harder. "I don't want to hurt you but I will." She looks at me but she doesn't stop. She grabs the back of my dress and try to slip it off but I push her away. "I'm sorry about That." I can feel the anger rising in my chest. I try to open the door again but it still won't open. I walk back a little and she grabs my legs. I fall to the ground and she gets on top of me. "Lady, please, I don't want you." She continues to kiss me. I push her against the wall and run at the door breaking it down. Everyone stares at me and I just wave. The woman walks out with a bruise forming on her back and walks towards me. Not with lust but with anger. "You're gonna regret that." I walk further from her and she keeps following me. I walk over to her and compel her to leave me alone. And she does so. I walk over to the table pepper was at. "What was that all about?" I shake my head. "Nothing." I see Natasha looking at me from the corner of my eye.

I look as everyone is watching the screen in anticipation. Wanting to know if Mr. Stark, will win or not. I'm just worried something will happen, doesn't it always. "Natalie! Natalie!" I give her a confused look and then remember she's talking about Natasha. "Where's happy? I need happy." Natasha runs off and gets happy and she gives me the look. It's the look when she knows something is about to go down. I run off and get changed into my outfit and when I come back I see a man walking out onto the track. "Shit!" I run out to the front of the building and vamp speed over to the man and see starks car flying in the air. I smooth the landing with my telekinesis and the man look over at me. He whips his... well his whips at me but I vamp speed to behind him. He turns and try's again but he misses again. I see more cars approaching and they are about to crash into each other but I stop them. I look back and see tony is about to get hit with the whip. "This is gonna hurt like a bitch." I vamp speed over and push tony out of the way. Getting his with the whip instead. I send out an explosion of wind and the guy goes flying back. "Tony? You know who he is?" He shakes his head. "Great. We are fighting a so called John Doe." He comes running at us when he gets hit with a car. "Happy!" I look at the guy not having a clue who he is. "Are you okay?" Tony walks over to happy and I inspect my injuries. They slowly fade away. I've been feeding on blood from the blood bank, I don't want to kill anyone but I can't eat animal blood or I'll be too weak so blood bank is the next best thing. I listen as pepper and tony scream at each other. I walk around to get into the car When the door is sliced in half. "Come on dude, that was out ride home." Happy moves back and forth crashing Into his and tony tries to get the iron man suit case. The guy keeps hitting the car and I try to get the case and tony tries to get the case until finally she throws it out. "This is gonna be awesome." I watch as the suit opens up and he lifts it up to his chest. The whole suit begins to form on Tony's body. I slightly kick the car to the side. "Tony? You got this one?" He nods and I run over to help pepper and happy. "Take my hand." Pepper grabs it and I lift her out of the car, helping happy out too. I run them to the far side of the car so they don't get hit. I watch as tony gets thrown around like a rag doll. "You sure you don't need my help?" I don't get an answer instead he wraps the whip around himself moving closer to the guy until he punches him and throws him over his shoulder. "Guess you didn't need my help." He rips off the centre piece of the guys outfit. I run over to tony and look at the gadget. "A reactor." Tony smashes it in his hand. The man spits his blood at us. "You... you lose. You lose. You lose, both of you." I wipe my face and see blood on my hand.

"Who the hell was that guy?"

A/N
This is another long chapter, sorry if I bored you to death. I just wanted to fit the scene in the chapter. This movie will probably be like iron man 1 and have like little to none chapters. Also the woman is a psycho bitch. But later on in the book we find out that stuff like that happens a lot to Madison.

Also if you enjoyed this chapter please consider voting

Thanks for reading <3