Part 3 chapter 10

Later that night. The red room.

I'm currently working on a map of the building. While I was here I made sure to look out for certain things. I memorised, how many guards where in each hallway and when they were going to be there. Where every camera is and their view and any secret passageways or hiding places. This was my one and only chance. It need to go perfect. I just about finish my map and I set it down on my bed. "Run a Scan of The drawing and send it to shield strike team." My watch begins to scan the drawing. "Sending to strike team." I am not going to miss this place at all. I can't wait to get back to my fun house and my comfy bed. And eat some real food. Oh and my instruments, I haven't played music in so long. The strike team will be here in 10 minutes.

I walk to natalias room and knock on her door. She stays in a room by herself. I hear her footsteps come closer to the door and when she opens it she smiles and pulls me into the room. "Hey." I smile back at her. "Hey. Someone's happier than usual." She smirks. "Well thanks to you I'll finally be free of this place." I look down at her. "You deserve it. This place has been nothing but cruel to you." Her smile spreads. "I still can't believe your a tribrid." I chuckle. "Yeah. Me neither." I mumble, but still heard me. "What's that in your hand?" I look down and see a drawing I drew. It was a black widow. "Oh right, I drew this for you." She looks at me shocked and I hand her the drawing. "It's a black widow, you know because your a black widow." She smiles and looks up at me. "Thank you, it's beautiful." I shake my head. "Yeah, no problem." I look down at my watch that is now flashing. "The strike team are about to approach the perimeter." I open the door and I grab my guns. "Strike Team. On my count, enter the building." I hear a few people reply with ok. I walk out into the hallways and count for the exact time the guard is going to walk infront of the door. "Now!" The team March in and take down the guards at the entrance. I run up the stairs and I run into a guard. I snap his neck and run into another guard. I vamp speed up to him and rip his heart out. I turn around a corner and make my way to draykovs office. "Put your hands u-" the office is empty. I run down the corridor and barge into madame b's office. Yet again it's empty. I run around the whole floor and can't find anyone. "What the hell?" I mumble under my breath. "yelena." I run to find yelena. I have to find her now, if I don't find her right now she'll be gone and I won't be able to find her. I go to a floor I think she and some other girls might me on but I get a sense. It's a weird sense. "Natalia?" Somethings about to happen. I vamp speed towards her and just as I make it to her one of the red room agents throws a grenade. I wrap my arms around her and turn so the grenade explodes on my back. Man that's gonna hurt in the morning. I step back from Natalia and stand there awkwardly. "Thank you." I was about to say something but I was cut of by gunshots. I turn around and run towards them. I see nick fury standing there holding a gun that he had just shot at an agent. "Mr fury. Good evening." He nods. "Who's that?" I look back and see Natalia. "She's my friend." Lately I've been getting this feeling when I'm with her. I've never had that feeling with anyone apart from jordon. It's very weird, I don't know why I feel like this. "Your friend? Didn't know you made friends on missions." I smile awkwardly. "Yeah, sorry." He shakes his head and walks over to Natalia. "I'm nick fury." She shakes his hand. "Natalia romanova. But you can call me Natasha romanoff." He looks back at me. "Agent romanoff has a kick to it." I nod. "Natasha would you be up for the offer to come and work at shield?" She looks at me and I nod at her. "Sure, I mean what else do I have?" Nick nods. "Well I'll look forward to working with you." He walks away. "Agent Montgomery im going to need them briefings on my desk by Monday." I walk up to Natalia or Natasha. "You got it sir. Well looks like your an agent now. Partners in crime." She chuckles. "Well I have you to thank for that, don't I?" I shrug. We stand there awkwardly for a few seconds. "Agent Montgomery. The leaders can't be found anywhere, we've checked the whole perimeter." I turn around and see agent coulson. "Well call back to head quarters, tell Them to run facial recognition on all systems. It will eliminate some of our options. Oh and also contact airlines tell them to look out for them too. And borders. If they try to flee we will catch them." He nods and walks away. "Sorry. There's a jet waiting outside we should probably get going." She nods. I'm about to lead her to the jet but she grabs my hand and pulls me towards her. She grabs the back of my neck and pull my face towards her locking our lips. The kiss was deep, passionate. She's a really good kisser, and her lips, they taste amazing. She pulls away and walks towards the exit not saying a single word. "Wow."

A/N
Finally! They kissed. I didn't really know what to do for this episode. Also I did the whole yelena leaving bit because we don't know what happened to her, I guess we shall find out on Wednesday. I'm so excited for this movie.

Also if you enjoyed this chapter please consider voting.

Thanks for reading <3