Part 3 chapter 8

Same time. January 2000. Hydra base.

"What the hell?" I look up "Natalia." We both stand there in shock for a few seconds. I get out of my haze and notice a guy come up behind Natalia holding up a gun. Without even thinking about it I vamp speed over to Natalia and block the bullet from hitting her. I quickly turn around and snap the guys neck. I grab Natalia and vamp speed both of us out of the building. "What the hell? What the hell? What the hell." I look at her sadly. "Natalia." She turns away from me. "No. Just no. What the hell are you?" I take a deep breath. "I'm a tribrid." She turns around and looks at me confused. "A what?" I can feel a tear fall down my cheek. I can also feel the bullet in my body. It's not a normal bullet and it hurts a lot. "A tribrid. A vampire, werewolf and witch." She laughs. "They aren't real." I shake my head. "Wait, so you have been lying about yourself this whole time." I look away. And she scoffs. "Who are you really? What's your real name." I take a step toward her and she stumbles back. "Natalia. I will tell you anything you want to know. But I need you to trust me right now." She laughs at me. "Trust you? How can I trust you when I don't know a god damn thing about you?" I attempt to make eye contact with her but it doesn't work. "Please." She looks at me. "Fine." I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. "But only because you saved my life." I nod and we walk back to the jet.

I press the buzzer but we don't get any response. I look down at it in confusion. I press it again. Nothing. I hold out my hand and feel for the jet. I finally feel it and I open the door. I walk up to the front of the jet and notice that the pilot is dead. I walk back to Natalia. "He's dead." Her eyes widen and she walks up to the front of the jet. "What are we going to do?" I shake my head. "We have to contact the red room and tell them about it." She nods and uses the radio. "Hello, this is Natalia." After a few minutes we get a reply. "Natalia what's up? How's the mission going?" I hear dreykov voice. "Well good news and bad news. We got the intel. But we got caught on our way out but we made it out. Also the pilot is dead." I can hear dreykov sigh. "We need that intel. Try your best to get the jet back to hear. I'll leave it up to you to get back here. You have 48 hours." I walk to the back of the jet. I hear Natalia put down the radio. "I want answers, now." I nod. I try to pull out the bullet and when I finally get it, I feel my skin become a whole lot lighter. "What do you want to know?" She sits down in a chair and I sit down beside her. "Is your real name Melissa?" I shake my head. "No, it's Madison." She sighs. "Who do you work for?" I shake my head. "I can't tell you that. If I do my mission is blown." She looks at me. "So what your entire life story that you told me was a lie." I shake my head. "Maybe the part about my parents but the part about my siblings, all true." She nods. Still looking mad but I can also see a glint of fear in her eyes. "So was our friendship fake, was it just for your mission.?" I look around to her as if she was crazy. "Natalia, I would never to that. I never expected to meet people like you and Yelena. I would never be friends with someone just to get intel. I promise. Everything between us, was real." She nods. "I'm not going to tell dreykov about what you are. But this doesn't mean I forgive you." I nod. "Thank you." She smiles weakly. "How old are you anyway? And don't say 17." I smirk. "Around 2000 years old." Her eyes widen in shock. "What." I look at her awkwardly. "That's crazy." I nod. "I should probably bring us back to the red room." She nods and I walk up to the pilots cabin.

It was a long trip back. The jet wasn't hard to drive back. Natalia offered to fly us back but I did It, I mean it war the least I could do. I never meant to hurt Natalia, if I had of known she was going to find out about me I would have never friended her. It's dangerous for her to know and it not fair for her to have to keep a secret like that. We finally make it back to red room. I walk to the back of the jet and see Natalia asleep. I tap on her very lightly and she wakes up. "We're back." She nods and stands up. Getting away from me fast. "Welcome Home ladies. Where is it?" I pull out the usb and hand it to him. I had two, one for the red room and one for shield. On the one for the red room it has a 2 way system where shield will be able to see what the red room does on their computer when they plug the usb in. Dreykov smiles and Leads us inside. "Eat up, you deserve it." Infront of us, is a buffet of food. I'm not even remotely hungry for food but I have to eat or dreykov will get mad. So I grab some food and start eating. Dreykov then walks away and I swallow the food and grab a napkin and start wrapping it around food. "What are you doing?" I look up at her. "Bringing it to yelena." She nods, and continues eating her food.

Dreykov comes in a few minutes later and calls Natasha into his office. "I think it's time for your graduation."

A/N

Ok. Major thanks to everyone for reading and supporting my book. Especially IDEFKANDIDEFC . She has gave me some of the best ideas ever. And she is the best. I hope you like this chapter. Also we came up with like something for the next chapter. It's a little bit off from the movies but then again this is my book so why the hell not right.

If you enjoyed this chapter please consider voting.

Thanks for reading <3