Epilogue- Don't Pity the Dead, Pity the Living.

Harry left the safehouse, leaving both men with more questions than answers. But he did as he said. Harry directed the order for an attack using the sewers to get past the lockdown. It didn't take long for the small militia to fall. Many died at Harry's hand, some had it coming, others could've been spared, but weren't. The person who had it worse was Theodore Nott. When Harry found him, he was tossed in Azkaban, where Harry moved heaven and earth to get the dementors back. Harry made sure Theodore's life was filled with agony and wouldn't live a day without a Dementor's torturing.

Theodore Nott committed suicide in mid-August, 2009.

After the 2005 battle at the ministry, Harry vanished off the face of the earth. For a year, he worked with Lucius Malfoy for a way to bring Draco back, because no parent should ever have to bury their child, but they weren't successful. Every time-turner they made shattered when it mended through time. Every ritual for the dead failed. It wasn't until Narcissa fell ill that they stopped to focus on her. She died on 5 June, 2006. Lucius followed a month after. He and Narcissa made sure to leave everything to Harry so he used the money on their grandchildren.

The following year, Harry took his kids exploring the world, and in each adventure, there was a different hollow which he took the opportunity in getting rid of. The resurrection stone, the most tempting of them all, was the first one to go. Harry hid it under the ruins of Atlantis, located a hundred kilometers to the south of Antartica. The stone is guarded in the king's chambers, laced with a flesh eating curse to whomever stepped foot inside and guarded by sirens that like Harry, never wanted for the resurrection stone to ever see the light of day again.

The next one was the elder wand. Harry left it in the hands of the most ancient vampire of them all, living in the heart of the amazon rainforest. Vampires are dead, so they cannot chant their magic, for it isn't pure enough to, and this vampire was terrified of death, so he swore with his life, the wand would stay in the ruins of one of the Incas' temples, far away for any one in the modern world to find.

The last to go was the cloak. Harry's most dearest possession. This one was hidden in the lost Library of Alexandria. By this time, his biological children were six, smart and well educated. So when they saw the huge library that was only for their eyes, they tore it apart and grabbed every book that had survived the fire. This was the place which impacted them the most.

This was also the place where Harry casted his last ever patronus. The white ferret laid on the tomb of Alexander the Great, who'd been buried under the library, to guard the cloak which had been hidden with Alexander the Great's remains.

In the library of Alexandria, Harry sat in front of the tomb, looking at his patronus, which tilted its head and wiggled its nose. His children dashed into the room, being careful to not touch any of the traps their father had already marked out, before each climbing on him.

Scorpius chatted Harry's ear off with Socrates' amazing stories. Lilith crawled on her father's lap, resting her head on his shoulder as she happily read all about the wizarding world according to Plato. Her silver eyes quickly scanned through the text - she was certainly a bright girl set on becoming a H.I.T. witch like the dad she'd wished to meet. While Sirius - well, he wasn't a reader. He was impatient, hot-headed, and very quiet unless something caught his eye, and this place did. He went to sit beside Harry, showing him the strange hieroglyphics which claimed to hide Homer's autobiography. Sirius loved a good mystery, and this was a great challenge for him.

Unlike Scorpius and Lilith, Sirius bore Harry's physical appearance. He had pitch black hair, and bright emerald eyes which sparkled whenever he saw Teddy fall to one of Scorpius' pranks, or when Delphini ran around the house hissing in Parseltongue at the snake Lilith had so kindly named Salazar (even though her admiration fell with the Ravenclaw house), after it had scared her half to death whenever she came for the vacations granted by Hogwarts. Scorpius looked to be a mix of Harry and Draco, he had white fluffed hair, and pale green eyes that always came with a mischievous grin. Lilith was given vibrant gold hair with black roots along with flushed cheeks.

They were perfect.

Every one of Harry's kids. He loved them, the triplets, Teddy, and even Delphini, who he'd decided to adopt two years after his husband's death.

Harry's life was filled with tragedy, grief, and pain, but at least he'll manage to see his children grow up under a brighter world which he could protect them against. He'd been scared to do this alone, but whenever he thought he couldn't do it, that he couldn't raise five kids at once, he always felt the knot in his chest loosen itself, which forced him to keep going. Harry thought he was alone, but that wasn't the case.

He didn't know it, but Draco was there. His spirit refused to move on, and through the thin barrier that the realm of death held, he could almost touch Harry. He could almost hold his kids one last time. He could see every one of them fall and get back up. Come out to Harry for help, whether it was to impress a girl, get out of trouble, ask for which house they'll be sorted into, or just because they couldn't understand the instructions to basic potion making - they always came to Harry. Draco looked over them, saw Harry get old - aging as beautiful as ever - saw Scorpius chase after Rose like a headless chicken (not a day passed when he didn't try to impress her with his quidditch skills), Lilith name her first born Draco Lucius Potter, Teddy proposed to Victoire at the beach with chocolates, Delphini become Minister, and Sirius become the greatest Auror after his father.

And when the time came, when Harry was too tired to stand back up and ready to meet Draco in the chilly Realm of Death, the two finally found peace. Harry saw his love after ninety years once again, looking as young as he'd been when he died in a white replacement of Hogwarts. Draco stood under the stairs outside the doors that led to the great hall.

The two looked at each other in silence, until Draco finally placed his hand on Harry's cheek, rubbing his wrinkles with his thumb. "You look as beautiful as when I first laid my eyes on you," he whispered as he watched Harry morph into his twenty-three year old self.

"I've missed you," Harry replied, unable to hold his tears.

"I know." Draco smiled, beginning to feel his cheeks dampen. "I've missed you two, but you're here now."

Harry pulled Draco into a tight hug, taking some of Draco's hair with his fingers, wondering if this was all real or not. But it was, at least in Harry's head.

Draco squeezed Harry's hand. "Are you ready?" He asked in a soft whisper.

"To see you in another life?"

Draco began to guide Harry to the huge white doors at the end of the passage five times their height. Once Draco pushed the doors open, he took Harry's hand. "No, darling." He placed his free hand on Harry's cheek, then pulled him in to plant a brief, long overdue kiss on his cold lips. "To love you in another life," he whispered, walking with Harry through the doors before they were sealed once again.

The end.