Prologue

Tori was with Lucy trying to buy some vegetables, and they suddenly both felt that Edmund's presence are not with the two girls.

     "I'll look for him, and you; stay here and buy the vegetables." Tori commanded Lucy before leaving her in the public market.

     She made my way towards the station as she have a high chance that she knew that he would be try to enlist, as he still believe that he is a soldier on Narnia.

     "EDMUND!"

     "You're supposed to be helping us with the groceries." Tori strictly said, not minding if Lucy followed her in or not. Edmund quickly threw his eyes on the person who called him and saw Tori.

     Edmund just defeatedly looked at the soldier who was accepting recruit before getting his parchment of paper. Before he even walked towards the raven-haired girl, a guy on his back teasingly puts his hands on Edmund.

     Which made Tori alert, she quickly increases her pace after she heard the man called Edmund a squirt.

     "Come on." Tori said, holding Edmund's sleeve. Edmund holds into her forearm before dragging her with him.

     "A woman wants your help to her groceries, why don't you just stay with them? huh, squirt?" The man stated again, which made Tori really furious and made his way to the man, and quickly gave him a uppercut punch. 

     The man grown from the punch, before facing Tori who was looking at him dead in the eye. The soldiers quickly made their way towards us before splitting us two away.

     "There! I punch to make you lose your dignity." Tori said, before completely dragging Edmund away from the scene. 

     "Why do you even want to enlist?!" Tori said, not minding if she now sounded like a mom, but she's just scared to lose another one of her love ones.

     "Squirt?!" Edmund said, choosing not to listen to any Tori said. 

     "He barely have two years on me."

     "I'm a king! I've fought wars and I've led armies." Edmund said, before locking the box of groceries on the cycle.

     "I'm a Queen, should I also change my mind and enlist? huh Edmund?" Tori annoyingly said, making Edmund look at her before putting his straight line lips.

     "NOT in this world." Lucy stated, making the two of them break the topic. Tori just stood in front of Edmund giving him a look while he still do the locking.

     "Yeah, instead I'm stuck here, doing battle with Eustace Clarence Scrubb." Edmund annoyingly said, making Tori break from a short and quite chuckle. While she saw Lucy puts her hair behind her ears. 

     Tori also looked at where she was staring and saw a female flirting to a enlisted soldier. Making Edmund give her a confused look, before even planning to ask her.

     "What are you doing?" Edmund finally asked after a few debates on his mind, Lucy quickly send her look towards her brother finally back into her reality.

     "Nothing." Lucy plainly states, making Tori smile at her. 

     She's not a little girl anymore, Tori thought. Making Edmund frown in confusion, she looked at Tori looking for a answer while the valorous queen didn't say anything.

     "Come on then." The youngest girl said, forcing the bike to work while pushing. Edmund came towards the raven-haired girl, walking still needed answers.