Fifteen: What did you do?

I stood up as hard as a stone, I suddenly realized what Edmund just think of.

    Quickly ran up towards the side where I reckon see something moving.

     "It's gone under the boat!"

     After a second, we didn't see any movements. Which made me looked more at the dark.

     Until, I felt that the crew were facing the other side. I slowly turned towards it and saw a giant-snake looking.

     I quickly grabbed my sword and faced it with bravery, Lucy had just grabbed Gael in towards her arms.

     While I there and was standing behind them, Edmund pushed them almost towards me.

     Eustace quickly exhaled a ball of fire towards it - the sea serpent. Which made it swing towards our ship.

     And I can cleary see that Eustace was trying so hard to put his claws towards the serpent for much better grip.

     "Eustace!" I shouted when the serpent quickly took a bit and swam once again towards the water.

     The serpent quickly threw the dragon - who is Eustace towards the rock nearby them.

     Eustace was clearly knocked out, his eyes were closed, his body were like a leaf soft. He couldn't move that much as he took much damage.

     He once exhaled a ball of dragon towards the serpents face, making it all cry and quickly threw itself towards the water.

     "Out, creature!" Rhoop said.

     "No! The sword, the sword!" Edmund shouted.

     "Eustace!" Only the voice of mine and Lucy was heard when we saw him weaken from the thrown sword.

     Eustace cried in pain, before flying outside the dark cave. Leaving us in the cave.

     "We're all doomed. Doomed!"

     "Turn this ship about!"

     "Stop him!" I shouted once I saw him on the Captain's wheel.

     "Someome stop him!" I shouted again, trying to follow Rhoop.

     But, the ship suddenly filted into a side, making me fall on the wood. Almost taking a quick dip on the water.

     Lord Drinian must have heard me and quickly punch Rhoop out of the way, before helping me to stand up.

     "Now, crew to your rowing position. Oars at double speed!" He shouted.

     I just looked at nowhere in disbelief, before looking up for a sign.

     "Aslan, now is the time you help us.."

     A bird was quickly heard, it's coming down from the light that were a hole in the cave.

     I quickly ran towards the stern once I heard, and I was clearly sure that it was the Serpent - following us.

     "This way!" Caspian said, pulling me in front of him.

     Making sure that I was running, and not left behind.

     I was now soaking in wet when the Serpent tried to attempt a jump towards the ship.

     And I just noticed, it didn't attempt to jump. It was crushing us in the last piece of solid - that I'm sure of.

     "Ed!" I heard Caspian said, "We will ram the serpent. Smash him on the rocks!"