Sixteen: Choice is yours.

"So, what was it like when Aslan changed you back?" Edmund asked.

     We were heading towards Aslan's country, but we were greates by white flowers in the sea.

     "No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't do it myself." Eustace said, while looking towards the flowers.

     "Then, he came towards me," he stopped "it sort of hurt, but it was good pain."

     "You know, like when you pull a thorn from your foot."

      "Being a dragon was no bad, I mean, I think I was better dragon than I was a boy, really."

     "I'm so sorry for such being a sop." Eustace apologized.

     I felt that Caspian stole a glance towards me, while I just replied in a smile and just patted Eustace's back.

     "It's okay, Eustace." Edmund said, "You were a pretty good dragon."

     "And the flames you did? Fire!" I suddenly joked.

     Making the four of them laugh before it turned into frown, and eventually turned into a hate joke.

     "My friend, we have arrived." Reepicheep said.

     I looked at where Reepicheep was looking at, and saw a beautiful blue water.

     I am one of the person who jumped early and helped for the boat to stay at the sand. Reepicheep was the one who jumped first and head towards it first.

     I looked at the water, clearly amazed on how it looks. The cold air that continued on hitting my skin, felt awesome.

     I just followed Edmund and Caspian, the one's who were leading the way.

     "Aslan." Eustace said.

     I was startled and quickly looked at the side where Eustace where looking at.

     "Welcome, children. You have done well." Aslan said, "Very well, indeed."

     "You have come far, and now your journey is at its end." He announced.

     I just looked at him in disappointed and made me inhaled deeply.

     I couldn't stand a chance leaving Caspian ever again, I'll never leave him again.

     "Is this your country?" Lucy curiously asked.

     "No, my country lies beyond." Aslan respond.

     "Is my father in your country?" Caspian asked.

     "You can only find that out for yourself, son." Aslan responded, "But you should know that if you continue there is no return."

     I just stood like I was some sort of a statue, looking at Caspian. Who's walking towards the cleverly design of sea water.

     He stopped and touched the water, before turning back towards us.

     "You're not going?" Edmund asked.

     "I can't imagine my father would be very proud that I gave up what he died for."

     "I spent too long wanting what was taken from me and not what was given." Caspian said, "I was given a kingdom, a people, a someome to love truely."

     He said, looking towards me. Which me me more emotional.

     I just looked towards the sky, preventing any tears to come out without any of my eye permission.