Seven: A Perfect Curtsy

I moved and felt that I am on a soft foam, I opened my eyes and saw Lucy getting herself ready.

     "Good morning, Lu." I greeted. She shockingly looked at me before smiling.

     "Gosh, I thought you'll wake up a little later today. Good morning, Tori." She said, before observing the vest that she had on.

     "I definitely have to sew this on." Lucy said.

     I just looked at her direction, really trying to widen my eye. And was shock my the sudden sunlight straightly into my eye.

     "Oops, I didn't knew it was that big." She said laughing before walking into the bed.

     "Here, look at it." Lucy said once she was closed enough.

     I sat up straightly and massaged my eyes to wake myself even more.

     "That is massive!" I said before parting my hair into the left side to see more.

     "Do you want me to sew it instead?" I asked her.

     She just looked at me before letting out a cackle.

     "Tori, I can do this. I can't just let myself depend on you always." She said before standing up.

     "You need to really wake up, we're going to have breakfast at the quarters upstairs."

     "Do I really need to? I mean, can't you just bring me food?" I said, before laying down the bed again. 

     She walked into the side of the bed, clearly has her mother face, before leaning in her face leaving one feet across towards our faces.

     "No." She said. I just gave her a pout before breathing in front of her face.

     "Tori!" She said before throwing the pillows she has on the sides.

     "Alright! Alright! I'll go there!"

     "But it smells nice right?" I asked, before she left the quarters.

     She just looked at me with her disgusted face before pointing her index fingers towards the made in sink in the quarters. I just smiled at her before standing up to stretch. 

     I made my way to where they always left a cloth to use, this time I have this thin but not that thick poet shirt with a brown pants that really fits me. I just put my half hair into a messy went wrong curl style.

     Once I finished all of the things I needed to do, specially doing toothbrush.

     I was immediately greeted by the working staff of the crew, I did went straight into the quarters just above where Lucy and I slept. Once I opened the door, I quickly saw Caspian, Edmund and Lucy sitting, and just glimpse of Eustace.

     "Good morning." I greeted. 

     They looked at me before greeting back, I sat beside Lucy and took an apple slice with a sauce.

     "You woke up early, why?" Edmund asked curiously.

     "Lu's noisy when it comes to dressing up - "

     "I am not!" She said.

     I just laughed at her and immediately look at Caspian. He just looked back as well and ate a spoonful of cabbage that is in his plate.

     Once we finished eating, we all went outside. Each everyone of us has different agendas. Edmund was cleaning the sword that Caspian gave him, Caspian was having a word with Lord Drinian, and Lucy sewing her vest up.