announcement

hELLO, if you reached this part - means this is the second to the last thing you'll ever read in this book - BUT, I am here to announce that this book really won't end with Caspian and Tori happy life,(maybe) there's a chance I introduce some new characters that you will love.

So, basically saying - after the epilogue was out; I might update some bonus chapters and I would really like to see if it's going to work out for nAh.

And, it's not just that - I might also be hiatus for some months(the real excuse was I really don't have any ideas on my other books as I still don't have the motivation to kept on doing so) but really - I have some lined up books that I just need to publish and finish writing.

And, also; hi there! If you've read this first - then for sure; you are spoiled in this book(really, it's my fault for not saying that you should read the first book, first) but yeah, since you've read this - I would now recommend you to read the first series!

If you guys have any fan-arts, new books cover - I would really really like to see them and even flex them here! 

So, I would see you again for the next update that will come in any minute after I published this.